jazgv

David v RBOS

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4705 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

Have today sent my request for my banking history. What would you say the average time is to get an acknowledgement or to actually get the information from RBOS?

It feels really good taking on RBOS, so will keep you posted.

I've been a bit disappointed: submitted history / DPA request on 12 July but not a peep yet. I fear that they might be taking every minute of the full 40 days. Bah!

Mine took about 30 days, still not a full disclosure only the statements. still its a start

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

I got mine about 10 days after I sent the request, only the statements though. Think the postman hated me!!!

Cheers for the replies. Will wait and see how long they will take to send me my information!

Keep up the good fight!!!!!!