car credit complaints closed down

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4974 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just been to car credit complaints,

been a member for a while

site has closed down,

no notice or explanation,

i was there a few days ago/

this site will be missed

any body got any idea whats going on

I have no idea Postgg,

I have emailed the CCC site admin as a few other members have been asking, I'll let people know if I hear anything.

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

just been to car credit complaints,

been a member for a while

site has closed down,

no notice or explanation,

i was there a few days ago/

this site will be missed

any body got any idea whats going on

I was on their yesterday, went to footie came back & it had closed! No explanation @ the present time.:confused:

I'm sort of half way through problems with YCC & hopefully have picked enough brains to carry me through to the end but, i'm sure that there are individuals on here that will be willing to assist me ( and others ) if required.:)

Hopefully someone will purchase & continue the good work :)

Debt Free Since 1st September 2009:D

Target Savings For 2010 = £1000:)

Savings So Far = £700:lol:

I wrote to the owner, David Gregory, I hope he gets back to me with an update. I will let you know when he does on this thread. I hope he's OK.

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

i have been wondering this too, i was half way through a complaint and was receivin help.

i posted at about 2pm on friday and when i checked at about 8pm the same day it was closed:confused:

i too have emailed david gregory on friday but have uet to recieve a response

very strange indeed

i have notice thought since friday little updates have occured about what to do if......

it will be back dont worry. David gregory done a great job but he has personal things to do and he cant run the site at the same time. However he is looking for a buyer. He did have some interest but he wants the site to stay in the same format as it is. Keep watch as i was a moderator there for a while and i for one am looking at buying it if i win a case im pursuing at the moment

it will be back dont worry. David gregory done a great job but he has personal things to do and he cant run the site at the same time. However he is looking for a buyer. He did have some interest but he wants the site to stay in the same format as it is. Keep watch as i was a moderator there for a while and i for one am looking at buying it if i win a case im pursuing at the moment

Good for you nish40, i too am sure that it will continue. Good luck with your case:)

Debt Free Since 1st September 2009:D

Target Savings For 2010 = £1000:)

Savings So Far = £700:lol:

• 6 months later...

thats what I saw so wondered what's going on.

hope all is ok as some amazing work has been done there

wierd message on the site

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

That's simply site registration/ownership of the domain, billing for hosting is a different ball game.

It says renewal is 2011, so it don't look like a billing problem

Registered on: 05-Jun-2007

Renewal date: 05-Jun-2011

Last updated: 02-Jul-2009

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.

• 1 month later...

Car Credit Complaints site has been closed down again. icon9.gif

Site re-loads to another site (http://server48.ipslink.com/suspended.page/) with this message.

This Account Has Been Suspended

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

Site been like this about 2 weeks now and i was in the middle of a dispute with DLC/ Yes Car Credit/ McKenzie Hall.

If Bakedalaska or neil40 from carcreditcomplaintds.co.uk reads these threads please get back to me, you was dealing with my partner (claire1980)

Anyone got any ideas whats going on?

Please let me know.

Would be apreciated. icon7.gif

Edited by rc006q3051
more information

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It looks like its gone as the main saynotoyes site is now owned by a car financer called right drive. there is also a link on there to this financer. big shame though. I know the moderators can't get in touch with the owner as well. fingers crossed I'm wrong but it does look like this is what has happened.

domain name:

carcreditcomplaints.co.uk

Registrant: Impact (saynotoyes)

Registrant type: UK Individual

Registrant's address:

Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 4EG

Domain name:

rightdrive.co.uk

Registrant: S gillett

Registrant's address:

The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Domain name:

saynotoyescarcredit.co.uk

Registrant: S gillett

Registrant's address:

The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service.

===================================================

Edited by Us versus Debt

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am please to announce that car credit complaints forums will become live today. There has been a number of legal issues between a finance company featured on the forum and myself, however they have now dropped the case. Please feel free to visit us and thanks for your continued support.