Gym Contract

corcorans1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4508 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What did you expect? You are trying to get out of a properly executed contract and they're not going to let you walk without getting their full agreed amount. Also telling was the box on the form stating the MINIMUM number of monthly payments to be taken, meaning it would roll on regardless as a commitment until yoiu formally cancelled (after) the minimum number of payments. If their offer is to your advantage, take it - as it may be unlikely they take you to court, BUT they'll mark your credit file accordingly (unless you opted out)).

BUZBY! Im a bit confussed :confused: the contract was just another issue the main problem was that they failed to provide me with the facilities that they initially offered!

I have since been back to the gym and have been told that the sauna/steam room has not been open since I left and this was due to the licence being far to expensive for them to pay. (this being one of the main reasons for joining).

Also the showers were filthy and tiles were missing or cracked and filled with bacteria (this was not the case when i joined).

You mentioned an offer? what offer are you referring to?

corcorans1