Does Anyone Have Terms & Conditions For Capital One From 2002 / 2001?

S8NDS
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5496 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi mojo8,

I am in dispute with Capital One over a default. During correspondacne they sent me a copy of their terms and conditions. I have looked through and they have broken one of the conditions. I wrote to them with proof but they replied back stating that my terms and conditons from 2002 may have been different.

I am going to ask for the terms and conditions for 2002 from them also but I dont trust them so thought I would ask everyone on here to see if anyone could help.

Thanks

T&C's for card taken out Nov/Dec 2002

Capital0neTCspage1-1.jpg

Capital0neTCspage2-2.jpg">

enamae

Edited by enamae

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area and any advice offered is given in good faith.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/Ombudsman-news/40/40_setoff.htm

T&C's for card taken out Nov/Dec 2002

Capital0neTCspage2-2.jpg

Capital0neTCspage1-1.jpg

enamae

Hi Enamae, thanks so much!!! However the link does not link? The cursor arrow does not turn into a hand when placed over the link????

Despite numerous attempts can't improve on the quality of the copy.

Will ask my son tonight what I'm doing wrong:(.

enamae

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area and any advice offered is given in good faith.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/Ombudsman-news/40/40_setoff.htm

Hi Enamae. Thankyou so much. The funny thing is I can actually read the first sheet but not the second. When I checked earlier today at work the scanned image was not present but on my home laptop it has come up.

Thankyou and God bless you. U dont even know me so what you have done is really appreciated!