graphic data dept

peter1234
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

does anyone know whether cc companies store there own data or if an other company will do this for them

Are you asking about user data which is stored under data protection or about blank original agreements as in templates etc as I notice from the title of this thread that is what it infers

i have requested my cca, it is now 19 days, telephoned to check they had received my letter as only got proof of posting. they are dealing with it in the graphic data dept so i am told.

i have requested my cca, it is now 19 days, telephoned to check they had received my letter as only got proof of posting. they are dealing with it in the graphic data dept so i am told.

haha please tell me you have that recorded:)

graphic data dept.......... sounds like a application mock up studio to me or a re-touch of old microfiche data to make it "presentable" and cough "enforceable"

I am thinking of sending a reminder letter say giving them 7 working days dont want to send an account in dispute letter as then may start going round in circles. i really want to see this cca have thought about requesting it via not under s78. what do you think

I am thinking of sending a reminder letter say giving them 7 working days dont want to send an account in dispute letter as then may start going round in circles. i really want to see this cca have thought about requesting it via not under s78. what do you think

They are allowed 12+2 WORKING days so if you only sent it 19 days ago they still have time to provide it.

If its in the "graphics dept" then as I mentioned before it sounds like they could be attempting to enhance the copy they are preparing to send to you as it prob is a very bad microfiche copy

Thats just my take on the "graphics dept" being involved on what should be a simple matter of photocopying a document and sending it out

The other route is still to be fully tested as I've no doubt they would just ignore the first & second CPR letter just like every other lender at present.