urgent help- zurich car insurance problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I met an car accident while I was reversing in august 2008. I informed broker (Llyod latchford) in october 2008. In january, I recieved a letter from opposite party insurance company saying that i need to pay up £599.0 / as zurich had not yet paid. I faxed this letter to the broker and they mentioned, that it will be dealt urgently. Accordingly, the broker faxed letter to zurich on 29th jan 2009.

i thought the matter was done and dusted. but then on 20th march 2009 I recieved a letter from opposite party solicitor stating that i need to pay £ 619/-- as zurich has not made the payment again.

As advised bt the broker, i have not yet spoken to opposite party insurance or laywers.

I have been paying all my insuances on time and by direct debit, I believe I should not be on the recieving end of this brunt.

Any help

This is standard practice when the third party has not heard from your insurance company, so don't worry.

Your broker seems to be lax in carrying out their duties, either that or Zurich are. Phone your broker and tel them to get on the case.