great news i ve won

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4272 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Originally Posted by johnruntings

hi ell enn a up date as to what went on yesterday took all the sheets to court and got a duty solitor to go in with me capstone are very very nasty my offer was workable but they would not accept it based on the fact they could trust me to pay up i got the ear of a nice judge who told me to be carefull as i am living on a suspended warrant and stopped the eviction there solictor told me outside if it was down to her she would have accepted it and capstone are one of the nastyness cilant she has dealt with so be carefull i will be making plans to work for the local housing aid and surrporting members on this forum i saw alot of people in the same boat as myself and they need help and i cant stop thinking about the poor woman loulip who has today lost her home because capstone and that awful woman judge woulnt reason with her once again thanks i wont forget what you did and come the rest of you out there dont give up your home is worth fighting for

Interesting, John. Capstone are trying to evict me and I'm fighting it too. It is interesting to here the Capstone Solicitor says they area a nasty client.

if i were you dont talk to them on the phone put everything in writing they even phoned last sunday when i thought they were closed to scare me they wanted the arrears plus a lump sum for future payments if you see the judge be adamant you intend to clear the arrears then you should be okay

Hey John

I Am so happy for you, hate to say I told you so but Yeah I told you so.

Congratulations mate.

now you need to stay focused and get well, get back to work and take care of the family.

Capstone are not the easiest to negotiate with it is fair to say. But remember - Judge's have the power to suspend a possession order or a warrant IF they are satisfied that the arrears can be cleared within a reasonable period of time. S36 and S8 of the Administration of Justice Acts 1970 and 1973 are the appropriate bits of Law, and reasonable period is set out in Cheltenham & Gloucester v Norgan. If you are able to satisfy the Judge of your ability to pay generally they will suspend. Negative equity is I fear going to become more of a problem, as any suspension might prejudice the claimant, but nevertheless a damn fine result today.