Chitsiga v Smile

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there this is my first time today and as i understand it my first step is to ask for all my statements from when i opened my account which is approx 6 years ago?

when i have recieved that then i should go through it and add up all the daily excess charges, debit charges and service charges, and any charges relating to unpaid bills or DD or SO?

can you tell me if this is correct?

Smile - £2385.50 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 31/07/2006

02/08/2006 - S.A.R aknowledged and passed onto relevant team (£10 taken out also today)

09/09/06 Statements recieved.

Yep but make sure that you use the templates off this forum, and have a good read all around the forum to get to know the likely way your claim will be handled. It gives you confidence and is very addictive, take a look at my avatar, it's an actual photo, 3 months ago i weighed 20 stone LOL

Rbs £114 + contractual at 29.84% I won total=£125 no laughing it's a win

Don't moan about it DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT :D

thanks for that have just been through all the statements i can get online free of charge and that goes back to 22/12/03 and totals £1652 so far so its going to be worth losing some weight over i reckon lol:D

will wait for the ones i can't get online now and see what the total total is lol

thank you

Smile - £2385.50 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 31/07/2006

02/08/2006 - S.A.R aknowledged and passed onto relevant team (£10 taken out also today)

09/09/06 Statements recieved.