more wesclots

kia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5480 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just got back in today from visiting sick dad in hospital to find a postcard through the door from wesclots

said on it pease call wesclots credit services on and a number and ask for luke

how nice eh now just wondered if he catches me in next time

what i do i know dont let em in golden rule and as my front door dont open

wont be hard to do that

what esle do i need to know

can do without this to be honest got enough on plate and the ony debts can think of are one for daughter in my name and one for bank charges with the abbey which i think that is this one any help will be appreciated xxxkia ohh meant to add they put on postcard to the occupier so do they not know whos name debt is in lol

Sounds like a fishing visit. Whatever you do, do not telephone them, and, if they should 'catch' you in next time threaten them with the police (not 999) for trespass. Shut the door in their face and say I only deal with people in writing. Do not answer any security questions about your name etc.

Others will be along to advise you further, as I believe this may well be an illegal visit.

It's definitely a fishing trip - also this postcard is against OFT guidelines - report them asap!!

I doubt very much they will turn up at your door, but if they do, give them this letter, then shut the door:

Dear Sir/Madam

Account Ref xxxx

Please be advised that I will only communicate with you in writing.

Should it be your intention to arrange a “doorstep call”, please be advised that under OFT rules, you can only visit me at my home if you make an appointment and I have no wish to make an appointment with you.

There is only an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.). Therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and if you do so, then you will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass and action will be taken, including but not limited to, police attendance.

Yours faithfully

If they refuse to leave, phone the police in front of them ;)

thanks guys when i think about i did know all this just head is battered at the moment so no worries ill be onto them when they try this again xxxx

• 3 weeks later...

Any more on this Kia? ..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers