CCJ on property with no valid CCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have today got hold of a copy of my credit file with Equifax and there are 6 x CCJs spanning from 2004 to date, one of which is this year which I am currently dealing with.

There are a couple that are on the property which have been added AFTER I moved.

My one question is, is that one CCJ is currently being chased by Cabot in which they have no valid CCA AND they are fobbing me off with holding lettters.

Now my first question is: Can I get this CCJ removed due to no valid CCA without having to pay the £75 fee?

Also, when checking the relevant website to see what CCJs are held against me which box do I tick as there are about 9 boxes to choose from and they also come with a price, thanks

You need to try and get the CCJ set aside, if possible. MandyJayne has a thread on this;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/167654-help-ccj-charge-home.html

where they secured a charging order on the back of a CCJ.

However, did you defend the CCJ's previously??

If not, why not?? This is what the Judge will want to know....sorry if that sounds a bit blunt!! :D

EDIT: No, I think you will have to pick up the court costs upfront but you can ask for an award of costs against the defendant, if successful.

Edited by WelshMam2009

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

You need to try and get the CCJ set aside, if possible. MandyJayne has a thread on this (will insert link in a mo.) where they secured a charging order on the back of a CCJ.

However, did you defend the CCJ's previously??

If not, why not?? This is what the Judge will want to know....sorry if that sounds a bit blunt!! :D

Thanks for the email.

Basically back in the day(!) when I just ignored my paperwork and let CCJs get added to my credit file and then charging orders added to my house (yes I know!), years before I found this site. Anyway, some CCJs have been added to my old property after 2007 which is when I moved from that place so my excuse with that one is that I didnt receive the paperwork.

The others that are old - one will come off this year I think from memory or maybe next year.

The others were charging orders and then when I lost my house have become CCJs.

I didnt fight the CCJ as I didnt open my post back then as I was, well, scared really I guess is the word I would use!!

Now I want to fight :grin:

I also need to know what section to click on to get the details of the CCJs on the relvant website as there are about 8 sections to tick and they all cost so dont want to click on the wrong bit of info!

Thanks for the email.

Basically back in the day(!) when I just ignored my paperwork and let CCJs get added to my credit file and then charging orders added to my house (yes I know!), years before I found this site. Anyway, some CCJs have been added to my old property after 2007 which is when I moved from that place so my excuse with that one is that I didnt receive the paperwork.

The others that are old - one will come off this year I think from memory or maybe next year.

The others were charging orders and then when I lost my house have become CCJs.

I didnt fight the CCJ as I didnt open my post back then as I was, well, scared really I guess is the word I would use!!

Now I want to fight :grin:

I also need to know what section to click on to get the details of the CCJs on the relvant website as there are about 8 sections to tick and they all cost so dont want to click on the wrong bit of info!

Have a read through MandyJayne's thread Loobyloo and contact her by pm if you want. I know MJ had some help and she may also be able to point you in the right direction.

Whatever happens, you're in the right place!! :cool:

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

Thanks Welshma - let me know when you stick up the link, would be a great help.

Have a credit score of 107 on my Equifax - no wonder I cant get credit LOL!

Links already up Looby in post 2. Have also copied below for you...

You need to try and get the CCJ set aside, if possible. MandyJayne has a thread on this;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...arge-home.html

where they secured a charging order on the back of a CCJ.

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More