Suspended form work Help Please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5446 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just phoned them and they said they can keep me waiting as long as they want on full pay.

Seems a bit strange though and i was thinking if they were going to sack me surely they would have done it as fast as they can so they don't have to pay me.

investigations should be completed in a timely manner so that facts can be established before re-collections fade. Depending on the complexity of each case time frames will vary. Four weeks should be more than ample time for any investigation to be completed and they should by now be bringing this matter to a close one way or the other.

Suspension should be kept as short as possible, even though you are suspended on full pay

Yeah, I got sacked on tuesday.

Spoken to a few HR people and they seem to think it was a bit harsh.

I am going to appeal and after that i will decide if i want to take it further.

Cheers for all the advice from everyone.

I took a work colleague with me as a witness and i recorded the whole thing on my phone.

I was dismissed for gross misconduct using staff discount and the trade in facility for personal gain.

it did seem like the outcome was decided from the start but i can't prove it. 5 years working there and never having a disciplinary before didn't seem to mean anything.

i am going to appeal but am still waiting for the letter which has been a week now.

In my dismissal letter it says i admitted having a conversation with another staff member.

I recorded the meeting and i clearly did not admit to any such thing.

It is a blatent lie

Can i use this in my appeal ?

Any other appeal advice would be welcome too. Thanks