missold polices

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5391 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a credit card with Monument and they told me that if i was ever off work ill the payments would be taken care of.

I did become ill and i was unable to work i sent monument all the doctors sick notes (i did owe on my credit card ) anyway i found out that the policy was just frozen for one year after they started putting charges on even though i was off work and became unemployed, they passed it on to different debt collecting agencies and i moved house i was very much under stress.

Last week a man from Arrow Global came to visit wanting a payment because i refused to give him a payment there and then he started to take photo of my house i demanded he delete the picture but he wouldnt so i told him if he didnt i would call the police he rang Arrow Global told them what i said so i spoke to someone on his phone and they told me they wanted £115.00 per month to pay Debt off i told them my circumstances im on incap benefit said i didnt even get £100.00 per week.

I told them that the policy i was sold was a missold policy they spouted the credit act of 1974 send us a pound we send details of which i have sent a letter with a cheque for one pound rec del.

Surely a frozen policy is a missold one or am i wrong hope you can help.

time to tell OFT then, thats wrong

anyhow,

time to send arrow a CCA request

and time to hit monument with a claim for mis-sold PPI too.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 months later...

I sent off a cheque for one pound sometime back to Arrow global.

Arroww Global have cashed the cheque but i have not recieved CCA this must be at least three months ago now i have just got a letter from first revenue assurance but with Arrow Global on the heading telling me arrow global has passed my file onto first rev assurance they say if i do not contact them they will take me to court.

any suggesttions please im nervous newbie wreck

Thread moved.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert