Google earth- invasion of privacy?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5470 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Damn, Lula got there 6 minutes before me. But how did they know I was writing a similar post? Are you watching me, Lula!?

LOL I think we are singing from the same hymn sheet :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

If people want to get paranoid then read this

yep its wrong that all these 'extras' are included with your std google profile, [bit like Co's automatically ticking the PPI boxes!]

BUT, you can unsubscribe to all of these things in your google/yahoo profile. just needs finding!.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Life's too short to worry about that. All your details are help in about 30 databases per individual, most of them you're not even aware of, that would worry me a lot more. It doesn't, the odds of someone having nothing better to do than to watch my every boring mundane moves and actions are extremely slim, I figure. :razz:

I agree with the Fallen Madonna with the big Boobies, Life is too short to worry about crap like that :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• 2 weeks later...

This was in Private Eye 1233:

1984 (updated 2009 edition)

...On each landing , opposite the lift-shaft, the poster with the enormous face gazed from the wall. It was one of those pictures so contrived that the eyes follow you about when you move. GOOGLE IS WATCHING YOU, the caption beneath it ran.

Inside the flat a fruity voice was extolling the virtues of Google's new "Street View" service. The voice came from the "Google Screen", an oblong metal plaque like a dulled mirror which formed part of the surface of the right-hand wall. On the Google screen Winston could see a crystal-clear image of his flat. "Bloody hell, I left the window open", said Winston, rushing to close it. Winston turned a switch and the voice sank somewhat, though the words were still distinguishable. Google could be dimmed, but there was no way of shutting it off completely...