Natwest- Are they having a laugh??

bizzib
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5509 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I recently wrote to Natwest to advise them having recieved my 6years worth of bank statements upon closer inspection I have noticed they were charging me in excess of £36 a month when I wasn't even using the account!! when I wrote to them to advise them I would be claiming this on top of the PPI & Interest applied to my loan, they wrote back to me advising that they were passing the information on to another department and that they required me to list the information in detail to the addressed enclosed in the letter?... Now, I feel like writing to them and telling them to 'bog off, stop wasting time and pony up the dough!!' :lol:

They've got all the information seeing as they sent it to me??..

Do I have to oblige?...:confused:

I sent them figures?...

Please help?

Thanks in advance.

Bizzi

Hi All,

I recently wrote to Natwest to advise them having recieved my 6years worth of bank statements upon closer inspection I have noticed they were charging me in excess of £36 a month when I wasn't even using the account!! when I wrote to them to advise them I would be claiming this on top of the PPI & Interest applied to my loan, they wrote back to me advising that they were passing the information on to another department and that they required me to list the information in detail to the addressed enclosed in the letter?... Now, I feel like writing to them and telling them to 'bog off, stop wasting time and pony up the dough!!' :lol:

They've got all the information seeing as they sent it to me??..

Do I have to oblige?...:confused:

I sent them figures?...

Please help?

Thanks in advance.

Bizzi

To be blunt, don't be lazy. If someone was suing you for something you did and told you to do all the work to pay them it back, would you? I wouldn't.

If you haven't got the paperwork then you need to start with the SAR first.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Well, Thank you for getting back to me...

I would not have actually told them to bog off, but it seems I got an answer quicker by putting that than just asking a plain simple question.

Well noted on the response though, but just to let you know, I have already made a SAR's request and I got statements only.

Is there a follow up template letter anyone can offer in order to let them know what they have sent is not sufficient to the access request.?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/111--letter-preliminary-approach-for-repayment.html

That is the preliminary letter to be sent to the bank. There is a stickie on the natwest forum as to which address to use.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf