BellaGee VT problem RCI finance (renault)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, We are also in dispute with RCI.. these people have no clue what is going on and when!

My Mother took out to be guarantor for my older brother September 2007 and he has been paying almost £600 a month for it. My mom had a default notice for an unpaid parking fine last week and called them up... and apparantly the agreement has been terminated in June 2008? 10 months ago! with no warning, no letter, nothing. Apparantly my brother had not been paying, but she obviously had no clue of this as no letters were sent to her or phone calls had been made. They are no demanding the car back and back payments of the last ten months. Can they do this if they have never informed us of anything at all? they say no solicitors have been instructed, no one has ever been instructed to repossess the car but they want all back payments right now?

Changed post into a thread and moved to Debt Forum

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....