Contract question - is this right and legal?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5538 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am having problems with t-mobile. Basicly, i was told when i got the contract in store that i would get unlimited texts (and i confirmed with the person they were unlimited and he said yes - ironicly, he isnt working in that shop anymore) - and 2 months later (today) i have a shock when i see my bill is for 4 times the amount i expect as the unlimited texts, are not unlimited texts. Seeminly i was never on the unlimited texts. I was advised to check my contract, so this is what i have done - yet, on the contract, it has nothing about texts. Infact, it has nothing about any part of my tarrif atall.

I have included a copy of my contrac htere, with my personal details blocked out.

Is this a binding contract? as i thought that to make it a binding contract, it would have to have everything on there including the tarrif you have, price etc... All i got was my receipt for my phone, the page i have scanned below and 3 pages of T&C's - thats all.

Why didnt i question this when i got the new contract? i'm dyslexic.

Edited by scottyboy92
removed images

Hmm your right, it says absolutely nothing about the tariff you're on. Is there anything on the receipt?

Somethings a bit odd with it all, hopefully someone on the board, thats more in the know, will be able to help you further.

Goodluck

It is unusual for a contract to specifically mention the tariff, BUT there needs to be some mechanism to confirm to the customer of the agreed tariff. (There IS a side issue of 'unlimited' not actually being unlimited at all - as they all have their own 'fair use' policies to trump the true meaning of unlimited, but this isn't the case here).

You need to establish if you've been mis-sold the tariff, (right tariff, wrong features) and this would be a complaint about the staff member advising you incorrectly about a particular feature of that tariff. Or that you have not been put on the tariff you had agreed - in which case this error is easily rectified by putting you on it then recalculating the bill.

You need to discover the tariff name you expected to be on - then get T-Mobile to confirm or deny it. Your subsequent actions depend on their response. If the tariff is wrong, they should switch it. If the tariff is correct, and the feature ISN'T as expected - then you need to assert you require that tariff, and it shouldn't be too difficult to get them to resolve the issue.