Parking fines

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4809 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not really a problem but thought I'd ask in case I ever got one as my local town is more or less pay to park nearly everywhere. If I did ever get ticket from traffic warden obviously if I'd paid to park I'd just keep ticket as proof. But there is one place where you can park for 30 minutes free then must move, what would happen if I parked there and got ticket would the traffic warden have to prove how long I was there or would I just have to pay the fine like unless they prove I was there longer its my word against the traffic wardens. Same with any other parking offence do who ever gives you the ticket have to prove where you parked or are they automatically right.

CEOs (council) take pictures and make detailed notes about observation times, valve positions etc. they should do - some dodgy ones bend the rules a bit thats one of the reasons you should always ask for the CEos notes when appealing a council ticket. PPCs are just [problematic] so irrelevant as they cheat all the ways the can from breakfast to bedtime - have look on here for the number of dodgy ANPR issues with PPCs as an example.