What is it with lenders and DCAs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HBos, 3 accounts including preference account

RBS, 2 accounts

Next, 1account

All had CCA, all failed to produce. Next have admitted they do not hold copy.

All been informed account in dispute.

HBoS have put Blair Oli Scott back on so told them dispute and they have gone away. Iqor appeared, told them dispute and they have gone away now Moorcroft have appeared, told them "dispute" on phone and by email nad still they write saying I have not replied to their letters. Today I have emailed and told them this is now harassment. Please go away and come back with requested information.

RBS - pretty much as above but not as aggressive. Though they now have Moorcroft trying it on and have told them same as above. They say that I have to take it up with funder and I said, "No I dont. I have registered accounts in dispute, there is nothing more I need to do until they produce the requested information, when we can then revisit things." They told me I was wrong, I told them they cannot enforce anything whilst I am in dispute. I await their next letter or call!!

Next - clueless - they claim I owe them £3k, which is complete fabrication. Told them I want agreement and they tried it on with a blank one. I said you are in dispute of your request I want the one I signed. They said they do not have it but would I pay. I said I don't owe you £3k and there is nothing you can do to enforce it. All went quiet and now Roxburghe appeared so I have told them to go back to Next.

Are they all deliberately flaunting laws and regulations for the sake of it? Do they try it on and those that pay yippee, those like me who are a bit more savvy, give it a whirl then pass back?

They have had CCA request, dispute letter, what is the next letter they get if they continue to harass?

Further to my post and 6 months after requesting, I now have the attached from Sainsbury, well HBoS.

There is nothing more sent to me other than this single page that has been copied so badly and at an angle, my signature is not there, although i know it will be!!

Surely though this is simply an "application form". Albeit that it states at the top "Credit Agreement etc", it also states "I acknowledge I am applying for a credit card".

Any ts and cs may well have been on the back but have not been supplied.

I presume this is completely unenforceable even if they go to the trouble of photocopying it straight?

Thoughts much appreciated, Blair Oliver will no doubt be calling me...!!!

sainsburyfinanceformblank001.pdf

I had an interesting call from Moorcroft yesterday

They said i have been ignoring their letters, I said no i haven' I have emailed replies to your website and also spoke to one of your colleagues last week saying the account is in dispute etc. They said have you not contacted Nat West, I told them no, why would i. They are in default of my request, the account is in dispute the ball is not in my court at the moment. They did everything to insist it was and I refuted it. Emailed them straight away to tell them to stop harassing me and that they say they are only acting on behalf of their clients will not stop me reporting ALL parties to OFT, TSO anyone who will listen.

Are others getting this from Moorcroft? Was I right in what I told them. All accounts CCA and in dispute since Oct 08. I have had the one doc from a sainsburys card that is an app form (above) and a pref account doc that is not enforceable either but no other documents.