DANDANDAN V FLM Loans.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5469 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dan is living in a far off land and is unable to open a thread so I'm doing it for him.

He took a loan from FLM and had to repay 36 repayments. He has now made 38 and stopped paying when realising this. They've now defaulted him and passed it on to Sturtts solicitors who are threatening legal action.

I've ask Dandandan to post the paperwork to me and when it arrives I will post it on here.

He does have a few charges but they amount to less than £100.

my daughter in law could not pay so it came down to me,i have had to get loan from my bank and pay it off.£2,797.33 that was on 26th feb and they said in front of bank manager that they would send receipt now it is 22nd of march and still not heard from them.i am worried they will use my details as heard so much about them.

Guest Iainbwilliams

I work for FLM Loans, Im sorry to hear about the issues you have raised And would like to have the opportunity to resolve them. Please feel free to email me directly Edit with your contact details so I can see what I can do to help. Im sorry to say I can not respond directly about individual accounts online due to Data Protection

Iain Williams

Edited by saintly_1
Removal of personal data

I work for FLM Loans, Im sorry to hear about the issues you have raised And would like to have the opportunity to resolve them. Please feel free to email me directly edit with your contact details so I can see what I can do to help. Im sorry to say I can not respond directly about individual accounts online due to Data Protection

Iain Williams

sent email but returned as could not deliver Edited by saintly_1
quoted an edited post

It is not recommended that personal data be sent to someone not know to you ...... and also that any help and advise is given on the thread on the open forum incase it can help other users

saint

In my case the guarantor was supposed to recieve a copy but never did.

We got sent the agreements then had to send them off,I then recieved a copy of the agreement which was,quite frankly unreadable and I will post here as soon as I can.

However my guarantor did not recieve anything,they have hounded my guarantor for payments that have clearly been made,I will put my statement up here which clearly shows I have made 38 payments when the agreement was 36.

And now the have bullied my guarantor into paying a further £700 which he made because FLM threatened with court action.

All payments were made within the 36 months agreed and during this time I have been phoned up to 10 times a day,two of these calls were made to my work phone where they left a message telling everyone my business,I still have this call on answerphone.

I never gave permission to use this number but they obtained it when I called them off it once and it must have shown on there system so they saved it.

However after over a year of insisting they do not use this number and to use my mobile number instead they continued to call my works number up to 5 times a day.

Even my manager who owns the phoneline asked them to stop but they didn,t and they STILL want another £200 off me!!!!!.

If i,m in the wrong please do let me know but somehow I feel I am not.

Thanks

DANDANDAN

• 4 weeks later...