Euro Car Parks - Wrong details on their letter they sent me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5464 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum as I was recently searching about everyone's old friends Euro Car Parks and came across this great site.

I am after some kind of advice... I know everywhere says to ignore Euro Car Park tickets, however, after the letter they sent me a few days ago and after inspecting the original ticket the gave me, I have noticed some discrepencies.

Firstly the ticket and letter state the date of issue was early January, whereas it was early February and they also have stated on the letter that the location was in the North East, whereas it actually took place on the South Coast!!!

With this in mind, is it worth me going back to them saying a) I'm only the registered keeper and not the driver (my girlfriend also drives the car) b) I was never at the location on that or any other date and d) I have college on Wednesday evenings (the date they have said the offence took place was a Wednesday) until 9pm and unless I can drive the length of the country in 90 minutes, I couldn't have been there.

I know it's best to completely ignore them, just thought with these mistakes it may make them stop completely.

Any views would be welcome!

Thank you

There are only two scenarios:

• they correct their paperwork and keep on sending letters

• they don't correct their paperwork and keep on sending letters

Either way, there's no point contacting them. Let them waste stamps.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your answers. It just makes me laugh how incompetent they are - if they are going to try and bully you into paying, they could at least get the location and date right!!

They wouldn't have a leg to stand on even if anything did come of it.

Thanks again

Do not tell em owt.They have no power to demand info from you and you do not have any liability to tell them

If they cant get their act together its upto them

Remember it is an unenforceable invoice that aint worth a bent brasss washer.