Virgin cc

adrian1972

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4603 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've ben reading with interest about wiping my credit card balance, just got a question regarding the CCA, my account is currently with Virgin but am i right in thinking that they have to produce a CCA from my original account with HFC?

Also do i sign my CCA request? read somewhere not to,

thanks guys

Edited by adrian1972

You should send the CCA request to Virgin and it is up to them to find your original agreement. PRINT do not sign your name. If you have no response in 12+2 days then the account goes into dispute and you can stop paying them until (and if) they produce something enforceable.

I would like to point out that if an agreement comes back unenforceable it does not mean the debt is wiped. The debt will still exist, but Virgin would be unable to pursue further action (i.e defaults/CCJ's etc.). This gives you the upper hand, as YOU can then decide how much to pay them.

• Haha 1

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

You should send the CCA request to Virgin and it is up to them to find your original agreement. PRINT do not sign your name. If you have no response in 12+2 days then the account goes into dispute and you can stop paying them until (and if) they produce something enforceable.

I would like to point out that if an agreement comes back unenforceable it does not mean the debt is wiped. The debt will still exist, but Virgin would be unable to pursue further action (i.e defaults/CCJ's etc.). This gives you the upper hand, as YOU can then decide how much to pay them.

Thanks for the reply Clemma,

I'll send my CCA request and get looking around the forum for some more info, slightly confused as to how this actually works,

cheers

adrian

Any questions - feel free to ask!!!

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!