• Tweets

• 😡🤬 Im so annoyed at talktalk i owe £20 payment ,But agen they tryed talking bfor due date & charge £7.50each time 3days bfor due they attempted ,no payment due date i put in but they tryed £26 id put 20 (iv bin told payments cant be taken bfor due date ?id already asked if they wouldt do agen),my bband was suspended Yet only ad 19 days left ,i tryed calling but left it like that i noticed emails going up to 168 i owed them Not a chance ,I got a call from debt agancy  i explained 5mins he told me they shut the line May an extra 6mths nrly ,😡 he sed he'd sort it .I herd nowt then out the blue a call from an angry lady as i didt no if a prank so i wudt give details out i felt bit uneasy as im on my own ,few days later same lady id defo say she tryed intimadating me ,Saying Ttalk ad sold the debt on im very disgusted as its not my debt (i was told write ask for all recorded calls id made iv herd nowt back) i was given a date for payment they tryed & did take bfor it charging me £19.99+ 22.50=£40+ for 1 mth ,I wozt told of a 7.50charge extra they kept breaking the days,the calls will prove everything ,Now im so mad 😡😡 selling it on i get but it did get to me as they cud of bin at my door not a call iv kept all my documents would it be worth reporting as im none the wiser if il get another call or wot ?? Thank you
    • Okay Thanks .. i will find and contact the ceo ..  I will keep updating here ..
    • When you say no correspondence, do you mean no notice to keeper from the authority and notices from TEC?   Or do you mean no notice from the bailiff?
    • So they offered 180 euros out of 768 pounds? That doesn't sound too great... but then I'm not sure if they were obliged to give you anything. Looks like people who bought year passes or "unlimited air fares" and the like have taken a heavy hit...   Does the 768 pounds include the time you spent in January, because at least then you'll have got some mileage out of it.   Otherwise you can "hope" for a 2nd lockdown which will extend your pass further since that's where we seem to be headed at the moment...
    • Ahh no worries at all  happy to help. Let us know how that went for the baggage! On a slightly more ominous note, looks like we're headed for corona hell again, but we can see how things are like Xmas time...
  • Our picks

• @curryspcworld @TeamKnowhowUK - Samsung 75 8K TV - completely broken by Currys. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426151-samsung-75-8k-tv-completely-broken-by-currys/&do=findComment&comment=5069075
      • 4 replies
    • @skinnyfoodco Skinny Foods. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426130-skinny-foods/&do=findComment&comment=5068996
      • 8 replies
    • I’m in desperate need of help

I bought some clothes online in may through Evans and paid through PayPal
      returned them all seven days later

I waited the 14days for my refund and no refund came
      I put in a dispute through PayPal but I didn’t get any emails to escalate the case - PayPal closed it. 
      evans said they couldn’t refund the money because PayPal have cancelled the refund because of the open dispute

I contacted PayPal
      they said the dispute had been closed but Evans at no point had attempted a refund.
      fast forward to today

I’ve got copies of numerous messages sent to and from twitter messages as it’s the only way I can contact them
      I’ve also contacted their customer service too
      all I get is PayPal have cancelled refund because dispute is still open.

I have proved that the dispute is closed
      I have got an email saying that if Evans sent the refund they would accept it
      but up until the date I got the email they have not once attempted a refund .

I have sent them a letter before court email
      I have even offered to have the full refund as a gift card just to get this sorted !

I’m literally at the end of my tether and don’t know where to turn next !

i suffer with mental health issues and this is affecting my health and I’d saved the money for a year to buy these clothes as I’m on a low income .
    • In desperate need of help. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/425244-in-desperate-need-of-help/&do=findComment&comment=5067040
      • 29 replies

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4211 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

Just read the SD and they are a great help but just have another question. I have received an SD from a solicitor acting on behalf of his client. His client lent me some money and I had to pay an amount each week into a personal account which seem to be his wife's account. I did not sign any credit agreement, have never received a default notice.

I simply lost the paying in book and he not once phoned or sent a letter asking for payment. I was never given his address or phone number. I find this very bizarre for someone to issue an SD without even phoning to ask why payments have not been maintained.

Can I state this as unenforceable as I never signed a credit agreement.

It depends on what they have written on the demand ? does it say under a written agreement ?

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html