Ncp Fine - Please Help!?!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lol Yeah They Wish, Not It Was A 7 Fines Of 50 Quid , I Just Ignored Them, And After 28days Goes Up 2 100 Each So 700 Quid, They Got More Chance Of Seein Of Seein Pigs Fly Than Me Payin That, Idiots!

True, But Aint It The Debt Collections Now? Not That Ill B Payin Them, But I Dont Want Them Hassling My Mom If Shes In, Coz Ill B Down There Breakin Sum Backs If So

True, But Aint It The Debt Collections Now? Not That Ill B Payin Them, But I Dont Want Them Hassling My Mom If Shes In, Coz Ill B Down There Breakin Sum Backs If So

Only the original "plaintive", in this case NCP , can take you to court as it is between you and them that the alleged contract was made. Even then, it usually turns out that really they can't do it either because the "offence" was some type of trespassing which actually should be between you and the LANDOWNER only. NCP will very rarely be the landowner.

Roxburge only ever send letters, like 99% of these powerless debt collectors.

• 2 weeks later...

hi peeps me again in this ongoing bag of poo!!!got 4 stupid letters through this morning about the fines off ncp, the letter is from Graham White solicitors and it reads:

notice of intended legal action:

you were written to by the NCP LIMITED and their agent Roxburghe requesting the settlement of a parking contravention charge notice. Due to the absence of a payment, or a valid appeal, our client has instructed us to proceed to legal action to recover the amount due.

Therefore it is a legal requirement to send a notice of intended litigation before legal proceedings are issued in the county court. this letter fulfils this requirement.

then goes on to say costs associated with issuing a clainm are as follows and gives more moeny they reckon i shud pay them!!!

then says any judgement registered against you could seriously affect your cahnces of abtaining credit in the future, as this information can be made available to any interested parties via the register of judgements, orders and fines, and remains there for 6 yrs.

in the event of a judgement order not being adhered to we may instruct bailiffs to attend at your address who are authorised to seize goods for sale at public auction in the amount claimed plus all statutory interest.

please contact us with your proposals for settlement winthin 7 days to avoid possibility of this action.

OK GUYS HELP!!! am i in serious crap now? can i not ring them up and state i never received the ncp letters therefore have no idea what they r talking about and that the matter is nbothin to do with them as i have no proof of the ncp fines! or can i ring them and tell them they cant do crpa etc, i dont want me credit history bein wrecked over this but i dont intend on payin such a stupid amount of money!!! can they actually do nethin of what they said, need some proper serious advise taht you all know is 100% correct. cheers

really? can they actually do nethin tho at all? my thinkin was they cant, its ncp that have the problem and wud hav to take me to court. r they just tryin to scare me into payin up? you had a similar problem with them?

its ncp that have the problem and wud hav to take me to court. r they just tryin to scare me into payin up?

Yep, both right.

This is a mail [problem]. They just send letters and reply on people being scared and paying up. People usually get scared because they don't understand debt collectors - they are utterly powerless companies. People confuse them with bailiffs.

They also believe all the court threats, not realising that if you were going to be taken to court they wouldn't mess about with debt collectors!

The NCP chain is well known.

Two letters from NCP, 2 from Roxburge and 2 from Graham White. Then they give up.

honestly guys, i wanna really thank you alot, without peeps like u lot alot of us wud b lost! thanks again! ill keep u informed of ne chagnes or letters. thanks again, ur help is much appreciated

i dont im afraid, but i wouldnt worry about them, at the end of the day its like the guys on here said, its the ncp that have to take me to court, and even then its not worth there tmie or money to do so. who did u get a letter off?

• 2 months later...

hello peeps, been along time but thought id update u on this situation whihc is still on going , and boy is it borin me now!

im gettin loads of leeter s off graham whites solicitors, got one the other day sayin "final warning" (sure they've said that 100 times lol! saying:

TAKE NOTICE that despite many attempts to obtain payment, you have choosen to withold settlement of the amount. we have already fulfilled all legal requirements in relation to commencing litigation. please be assured this matter will not go away without resolution.

if you do not wish to incur consequences of court action you must pay the amount.

ok guys im am gettin kinda sick of these letters every wk, and they keep ringin up my moms house to try to speak to me but she says im not in (partly coz im not, i dont live there nemore lol). what wud they do if my momo says ive sold up and gone 2 wrk abroad for atleast 3yrs? or shud i just ring them up, and tell them they have no chance of gettin it and im goin abroad to wrk 2moz so stop harrassin my mom?

bit of help here guys coz altho i dont think they can do nethin (i hope) i really am gettin sick of the leeters and my mom tellin me they've been ringin her.

I'd talk to BT and tell them you're getting malicious calls.

Doesn't matter if you tell them you're leaving - they're [problem] artists and you can't reason with them.

Luckily they'll give up before long though anyway. Tell your mum to have some fun with them - say "I'll just go and get him" and leave the phone sitting there.

As for the letters, they're just pure junk. I know it's annoying, but I get a Domino's pizza letter every week and that doesn't bother me!

LOL dont think i cud resist dominos poizza letters tho! mmmmm!

so they cant do anything at all? just dont want my mom worrying about some one knockin on the door etc. i think i will get her to leave the phone on to miff them off a bit, but surely if she said id gona travelling for 3 yrs round the world and then said you better stop ringin this house or ill report you under the 1997 harrasement act then they might stop ringin etc?

Normal people would stop, yes. But you're dealing with crooks here.

They can't do anything whatsoever. Never heard of a home visit from Graham Whites and the chance of any debt collector knocking on a door are very very small. They know they have no powers, and it's not very cost effective with regards to petrol, time and effort.

The purpose of the calls is to intimidate and scare. As soon as you realise there's nothing to be intimidated about, their [problem] fails.