Capricorn1601

Capricorn v egg

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3504 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My awaited cca has now arrived, after two attempts to stall by egg, asking for my signature.

Could someone please take a look and give me some advice.

The agreement is 1999/2000 but is not 100% legible, I think this is from micro fiche so they may not hold the original document.

Pictures by Capricorn1601 - Photobucket

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

Yes they sent pages of T&Cs, but these may be the current ones as they clearly werent from microfiche. Yes I had one of the agreements which was terminated last year. To date I am not in default and never have been. I have a DD in place.

What should I do next?

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

Yes they sent pages of T&Cs, but these may be the current ones as they clearly werent from microfiche. Yes I had one of the agreements which was terminated last year. To date I am not in default and never have been. I have a DD in place.

What should I do next?

your call now, you will have to decide if you can carry on paying it and live the quite life or if you are struggling to make ends meet like lots of others on here go for unenforceable agreement.

but have a good read around the forum its going to be a rough ride.

cds

I bit the bullet and sent them out the letter which basically say, this is unenforceable as it doesnt have the prescribed terms, so write off my debt.

Just sit and wait now.

Hi

Just got an acknowledgement back:

sorry you've had reason to complain.... la, la, la.

Please can you assist us by loggint into your account via the website and checking the contact information we hold for you is up to date (so we can set our dogs on you!!!)

Give us 8 weeks to find an excuse as to why you should keep paying us and give us the full 8 weeks as this will mean you have to pay us twice more at least.

I have this same letter 4 times now, don't be surprised if they answer half your letter with irrelevant nonsense-answer a question you didn't pose and then close your complaint lol.

Seriously though it isn't funny.

I've had another one since...

blah blah we are still investigating

Well, at least we are keeping those employees who are "investigating" in a job.

ok seem to remember back in the early days having to pay what I think was PPI. Looking back at my agreement I can see anything which would indicate I agreed to it. How do I find out if my memory serves me well and I can claim back teh PPI?