1st Credit Have Employed Judge & Priestly * NEW TACTICS*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Reputable members have already received the letter, and advice has been given to me, at present there is no need for me to continue with this thread, not unless something comes up.

then please feel free not to continue on this thread ;)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

received LOUD AND CLEAR LOL

** Credentials **

10 Years Finance Fraud Investigator

5 Year High Court Sheriffs

2 Years Tip Staff Royal Courts

Currently : HMCS Enforcement Officer

You could always write to your best pal *** ******* as I'm sure if he's replaced the mighty LCS with some new outfit he would be happy to oblige. Obviously the OP does not regard you as "reputable" or you would have got a copy in your inbox

Even if this "letter" does exist..it will just be a standard solicitor threatogram anyway...it wont be anything out of the norm in terms of its contents.

If it were to be...then the authorities would be down on them like a ton of bricks :)

This is a copy of my letter received from J&P as the OP seems not to have posted theirs.

But it is just the standard drivel and I have posted this letter previously on my other thread, but they name both 1st Credit and Connaughts on the letter, so all in cohoots with each other,

JPSolicitorsConnought.jpg

• Haha 2

I got my post deleted for saying give him a chance as if you have to rely on a friend you can't expect them to scan something for you after 11pm at night.

I tried that one, My cousin threw sharp objects at me through the window. I thought she was better than that. When I didn't turn up with a tray of gingerbread men on her birthday, she went mad. ;)

Problem here is, when a DCA or ex bank employee posts here now, everyone fears the worst and goes on the defensive. Even though some of them post useful and helpful info and are still sent packing because of the stigma of who they used to work for.

Now I have a chance to work for DCA. Don't really want to, but I'm so skint I don't have much choice. But I can earn enough to pay the bills and my internet access, and give some inside info to how a DCA works. And most of you know from my video's how I will dish the dirt and be honest about it.

So, are you going to view me with suspicion and accuse me of selling out and not give me a fair chance? Hopefully not. So why not give someone else a chance who provides inside info and not kick them down without giving them a chance first?

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

This is a copy of my letter received from J&P as the OP seems not to have posted theirs.

But it is just the standard drivel and I have posted this letter previously on my other thread, but they name both 1st Credit and Connaughts on the letter, so all in cohoots with each other,

JPSolicitorsConnought.jpg

YAY !!! at last

Now we know 1st Credit are passing the buck so someone else is to blame for the breches of OFT guidelines that they are guilty of.

ALF

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Now I have a chance to work for DCA. Don't really want to, but I'm so skint I don't have much choice. But I can earn enough to pay the bills and my internet access, and give some inside info to how a DCA works. And most of you know from my video's how I will dish the dirt and be honest about it.

So, are you going to view me with suspicion and accuse me of selling out and not give me a fair chance? Hopefully not. So why not give someone else a chance who provides inside info and not kick them down without giving them a chance first?

Dont worry FB...we wont accuse you of selling out if you do go to work for a DCA.

But you or the DCA can expect to be treated the same as any other DCA/DCA employee does on here, if need be ;)

Dont worry FB...we wont accuse you of selling out if you do go to work for a DCA.

But you or the DCA can expect to be treated the same as any other DCA/DCA employee does on here, if need be ;)

If need be I'll make a video of it when they sack me because I don't meet the vunerable debtor harassment targets.

When you have nothing left to lose in life, make it count and make a difference if you can. :D

That goes for me and any other ex DCA peeps here. Don't judge because we have to earn a roof over our heads and work for the other side for a while.

It doesn't make you a bad person because you worked for the enemy but used that knowledge against them later on. If I have to work for a DCA then I get to keep my internet access, and use the info later on to help future new CAG members.

The French Resistance in World War 2. They sacrificed a hell of a lot more to do their bit that enabled us to win in the long run. A member of my family gave his life in the RAF and another her life in the French Resitance doing their little bit to make a difference. That little bit cost them their lives. Our little bit costs nothing but a small risk and a bit of time.

We owe them a favour, that we won't give up fighting for what is right and decent in this world. Even if we think what we do is only a small amount.

That's what makes us British/ English/Irish/Welsh/Scottish. A little group of countries that somehow do better than a lot of larger ones. Why? Because we stick up for what is right and what we believe in. TOGETHER.

Edited by fuzzybobble

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I dread the day if & when the Caggers on here who know & adore you so much FB have to start treating you as one of the enemy effectivley.

None of us would get out any pleasure out of that.

But im sure you of all people would understand that it would have to be done if required ;)

Now we know 1st Credit are passing the buck so someone else is to blame for the breches of OFT guidelines that they are guilty of.
Unfortunately for them they have not passed the buck and if they think they have they are misguided. The solicitors are acting under instruction. The breach remains.

Problem here is, when a DCA or ex bank employee posts here now, everyone fears the worst and goes on the defensive. Even though some of them post useful and helpful info and are still sent packing because of the stigma of who they used to work for.
Very few of them offer anything useful or insightful but I do agree that often they are jumped on and shouldn't be. I am usually quite happy to help anyone (dependant on their attitude rather than who they have worked for).

Having said that the last time I read an insight into how DCA's operate and the 'law' posted and stickied I might add on CAG it was a complete pile of ....

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks