1st Credit Have Employed Judge & Priestly * NEW TACTICS*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5510 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...are you sure that they haven't also got a Connaught-desk somewhere in the same Room??

Yes in the toilet!!!

If i can get enough members on here to join my plan...im thinking of having a "report 1st Credit to the OFT" day - were we just bombard the OFT with loads of complaints about 1st Crud in a specific day :D

Dependant on how my OH's thing with MBNA that 1st Credit have taken over goes, I may be joining you on that one ;)

Nice, it's on my birthday!

anyone tempoted to go along :D

@op, please post the letter, it will be interesting to see what they are saying now!

Oh Boy can cos I understand he/she is one of them;)

"believe me it's not nice":eek: .............More rubbish I'm afraid:lol: Shoosmiths (who are well established) have been running these seminars for ages During Shoosmiths seminars they at least warn the creditors & the DCA's to be very careful & not to lie cos under the 2006 Fraud Act they could find themselves being hauled off to the nick for attempted fraud for making claims to extract payment which aren't true:grin:

Edited by JonCris

During Shoosmiths seminars they at least warn the creditors & the DCA's to be very careful & not to lie cos under the 2006 Fraud Act they could find themselves being hauled off to the nick for attempted fraud by making claims to extract payment which aren't true:grin:

If only the DCAs actually listened...

The seminar isn't nice, but it's worse I have to share a birthday with it!

Hmmmmm, perhaps CAG need to send a "Delegation". perhaps subtly put CAG in there by listing the company as "Crooks And G*ts" (names, not insults :rolleyes:, but it would be a great name for a DCA none the less ;)) :D

I'll get my coat and get back to my lab prep!

explains an awful lot,including the lack of said letter for our perusal

these guys are a joke....

OH Boys profile

Signature ** Credentials **

10 Years Finance Fraud Investigator

5 Year High Court Sheriffs

2 Years Tip Staff Royal Courts

Currently : HMCS Enforcement Officer

Judge & Priestley - top quality solicitors, or cheap and nasty DCA - you decide:

Letter before action

Once your invoices have reached 60-90 days we can send out a letter before action on our solicitor’s letterhead for only £2.00 including VAT. The intention is to provoke a response from your debtor so that they pay you or at least make contact to arrange to pay you.

Check out their Rogue's Gallery.

HOW LONG is it going to take for the OFT to act? :confused:

Do they think we're so stoopid as to let a change in their sols to put us off :p

This bunch of nutters will only ever stop this nonsense when their CCL is revoked and they're closed down :rolleyes:

Free Debt Recovery seminar

Thursday 19 March. This seminar has been created to provide ideas and advice on how to deal with late payers and customers who are "avoiding your calls".

Research has shown that debt of up to 30 days has a 98% chance of recovery. This reduces to 59% at 6 months and then to only 13% when the debt is 2 years old.*

Blimey, these guys went to the same school of sales/marketing/bullsh*t as I did, still the old ones are the best!

Quoting Percentages: When quoting percentages NEVER quote in tens ie 50%, 60% etc as it looks like you have plucked the figure out of the air.

This reduces to 59% at six months.....appears to be a researched figure and is infinately more believable, when in fact of course, you have in fact plucked it out of fresh air.:grin:

A six month old debt is already an accountancy write off and has a value of less than 10%, which accurately reflects the chances of collection.

2 years down, the chances are approaching zero.

David

Blimey, these guys went to the same school of sales/marketing/bullsh*t as I did, still the old ones are the best!

Quoting Percentages: When quoting percentages NEVER quote in tens ie 50%, 60% etc as it looks like you have plucked the figure out of the air.

This reduces to 59% at six months.....appears to be a researched figure and is infinately more believable, when in fact of course, you have in fact plucked it out of fresh air.:grin:

A six month old debt is already an accountancy write off and has a value of less than 10%, which accurately reflects the chances of collection.

2 years down, the chances are approaching zero.

David

Or court if they have the b**** ;)

Judge & Priestley - top quality solicitors, or cheap and nasty DCA - you decide:

Check out their Rogue's Gallery.

"We are also committed to growing our own capabilities. All our solicitors and many of our support staff attend regular training seminars and use on-line research facilities to ensure that they keep up-to-date with changes in the law."

that'll be a first then.... ;)

Perhaps not but another bunch of bargain basement solicitors will not scare those who research this forum.

One would have to think that whatever reputation J&P had will be sullied once they get into bed with 1stC.

I look forward to dispatching them in due course.

Just let the OFT decide what's what here as they're s'posed to be investigating. It's not up to us to decide if the OP is a troll or not, we need to make sure genuine posters know to complain to TS and OFT to add to the weight of what's already been said.

If anyone is in doubt here make a complaint to TS and OFT. It all adds up and 1st crud will soon lose their CCL if the OFT has the guts to revoke it ;)

Whilst we await the scanning, the letter says that they are instructed to issue a SD after 7 days if they have not heard from me, or me failing to give a valid reason for not paying the full amount.

I thought that not only was 1st Cred barred from these threats but also agents acting under their (1st Cred ) instructions.

THIS IS IN ADDITION TO :-

Con-alls, having already made threats 3 weeks ago about an SD, after the OFT slapping, they then wrote a more civilised letter, now this?

Oh Boy, what next!

** Credentials **

10 Years Finance Fraud Investigator

5 Year High Court Sheriffs

2 Years Tip Staff Royal Courts

Currently : HMCS Enforcement Officer

I if the site team think that i am setting people up then they should get rid of me.
And we haven't.

Please will everyone on this thread obey site rules.

If the slanging match continues, the thread will be either moved to the bear garden or closed.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5510 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks