1st Credit Have Employed Judge & Priestly * NEW TACTICS*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Since the double blow upper cut from the OFT, seems Judge & Priestly have been employed to bring a new approach to this game.

What do they have up there sleeves?

I have already received their 1st letter, and it is not nice believe me.

Has anyone else had any dealings?

** Credentials **

10 Years Finance Fraud Investigator

5 Year High Court Sheriffs

2 Years Tip Staff Royal Courts

Currently : HMCS Enforcement Officer

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post a scan of the letter. (remove personal details first though)

Always ready for the tactics of a DCA about to down with a big bump. ;)

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I would have thought that "not nice" would be the last thing worst crud would be aiming for,since they're facing a fine of £50,000 and the possible loss of their licence

if a CCA is rubbish,no amount of bluster from anyone is going to change that

get the letter posted and we'll see what's what

judge & priestley - solicitors - est. 1889

Free Debt Recovery seminar

Thursday 19 March. This seminar has been created to provide ideas and advice on how to deal with late payers and customers who are "avoiding your calls".

Research has shown that debt of up to 30 days has a 98% chance of recovery. This reduces to 59% at 6 months and then to only 13% when the debt is 2 years old.*

With so many companies currently struggling to keep afloat, the key to successful collections is making sure you have a solid and efficient recovery process.

This seminar has been created to provide ideas and advice on how to deal with late payers and customers who are “avoiding your calls”.

Topics on the agenda will include:

• Successful debt recovery, Can you afford not to?
  • How to collect debts cost effectively
  • How to collect debts and pass the cost to the debtor

This seminar has been organised by A4G Accountants and Judge & Priestley Solicitors. It is a breakfast seminar starting at 7.45am and finishing at 9am, with questions afterwards.

The seminar will take place at the A4G offices which are located at Kings Lodge, London Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent TN15 6AR

If you would like to attend, please contact Sherri Smith at Judge & Priestley. Tel 020 8290 7379 or email [email protected]

oh dear.....I thought these guys were supposed to be long established solicitors.....YAWN

seems they need to bone up on the law like all the rest of the threat monkeys!! LOL

judge & priestley - solicitors - est. 1889

Free Debt Recovery seminar

Thursday 19 March. This seminar has been created to provide ideas and advice on how to deal with late payers and customers who are "avoiding your calls".

Research has shown that debt of up to 30 days has a 98% chance of recovery. This reduces to 59% at 6 months and then to only 13% when the debt is 2 years old.*

With so many companies currently struggling to keep afloat, the key to successful collections is making sure you have a solid and efficient recovery process.

This seminar has been created to provide ideas and advice on how to deal with late payers and customers who are “avoiding your calls”.

Topics on the agenda will include:

This seminar has been organised by A4G Accountants and Judge & Priestley Solicitors. It is a breakfast seminar starting at 7.45am and finishing at 9am, with questions afterwards.

The seminar will take place at the A4G offices which are located at Kings Lodge, London Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent TN15 6AR

If you would like to attend, please contact Sherri Smith at Judge & Priestley. Tel 020 8290 7379 or email [email protected]

oh dear.....I thought these guys were supposed to be long established solicitors.....YAWN

seems they need to bone up on the law like all the rest of the threat monkeys!! LOL

Nice, it's on my birthday!

anyone tempoted to go along :D

@op, please post the letter, it will be interesting to see what they are saying now!

How much are they charging for this 75 mins of fantasy then? :D

No way will it be free. They'll be trying to sell you something. IE we can collect those 13% 2 year non payers by lots of empty theats and hoping they don't know what a CCA is.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I have already received their 1st letter, and it is not nice believe me.

I could be wrong here, but I thought they had been taken on in an advisory capacity to assist 1st Cretins to stay within the law and the industry guidelines.

It's more to comply with the recent slap from OFT than anything else, and give the impression they are cleaning up their act.

Judge and Priestley are to assist 1st Cretins with their reporting to OFT and give them a façade of respectability.

If you have had a nasty letter directly from them, it would be very interesting to see.

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

:

Have they not heard of the OFT/trading standards & the police? :cool::rolleyes:

How much are they charging for this 75 mins of fantasy then? :D

No way will it be free. They'll be trying to sell you something. IE we can collect those 13% 2 year non payers by lots of empty theats and hoping they don't know what a CCA is.

Aparently, it's free :|

I didn't think that Debt collectors & their pet solicitors had that word in their vocabulary :|

I love the way they are called "Judge & Priestly", two 'respected' positions in a comunity :rolleyes:

***Helios waves at the guests***

I think we should have a "What can we report 1st Credit to the OFT for next?" Thread. :D

Then count the number of guests viewing it.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I got a letter the other week from LCS threatening on 1st crud's behalf,

That's one thing I have never managed to figure out. Why does a DCA get another DCA to do it's dirty work? I can understand they sell unenforceable stuff to each other, but why do they get one DCA to collect on behalf of another?

Is there some kind of tax dodge operating?

It must eat into the profits if you have to pay a percentage getting a company to do the job your own company does anyway. :rolleyes:

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I'll let you do the honours Mr.Ton. Your threads always last longer than most on here. ;)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

That's one thing I have never managed to figure out. Why does a DCA get another DCA to do it's dirty work? I can understand they sell unenforceable stuff to each other, but why do they get one DCA to collect on behalf of another?

Is there some kind of tax dodge operating?

It must eat into the profits if you have to pay a percentage getting a company to do the job your own company does anyway. :rolleyes:

LCS are some kind of solicitor, probably sat in the same office though:)

IMHO solicitors are only interested in the people who are scared when they see Solicitor on the letter head.

Just fight them all the way and they will back off... oh and report them to the SRA.

HAK

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks