style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5518 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes, I know I have been AWOL for a while, but I've been doing my modules to qualify as an IPSEA tribunal representative - I do my finals the weekend of 25th April. Finished my last one tonight, so can get back to opening a can of whoop-ass on the DCA's.

So, what's occurring?

Tigs xxx

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Hi Stranger, wondered where you went. So we now have an IPSEA expert in our midst. I'm sure that you will be in great demand.

Good luck in your finals. Hope everything goes fine for you.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Thank you lovelies - well, I hope I'll be able to help those battling the education system with a bit more legal knowledge gleaned from the hours I've put in on the course, but I'm back to do battle with the DCA's as well - have I missed any new developments or is it same old, same old?

Don't want to give advice that's past it's sell-by ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Yes, I know I have been AWOL for a while, but I've been doing my modules to qualify as an IPSEA

Gawd you even need qualifications to get into the Night Garden now??? :D

Nothing of any importance has changed, Banks are still ignorant gits, DCA's are still moronic thugs and the courts are still staying anything that moves :rolleyes:.

Don't be worried Tiglet if you see your mug on a few milk cartons. Just let someone know next time so we don't have to waste a lot of taxpayers money trying to find you. I'll let the police know you are safe.:p

Welcome back:D

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)