help with witness statement and sd please

shamay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5515 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

This is very long winded so please bear with me.

In February 2008 Arrow Global managed to Get a charging order against my property for a defaulted credit card about £11,000. I didnt defend the claim at all just sent back an expenditure sheet and repeated offers of £50.00 per month which were refused.

Then on 31st dec 2008 got issued with a stat demand went to court in Feb for a SetAside hearing on the grounds that the debt has now become a secured one.

The othersides representitive claimed that Arrow Global would be willing to give up its claim to the charge if a bankrupcy order was granted.

The judge then ordered that another SD could be served with the above amendment.

On tuesday i received the amended stat demand and really dont know what to do know.

At the hearing i distinctly heard the judge say that the new sd had to be served within 14 days but in the letter we received from the court afterwards it just said that a new Sd could be issued.

It also says that witness statements in support of the sd are to be filed and served by the claimant no later than 14 days before new hearing which is 8th March.

Help please