Ukpc Charge Certificate - Advice Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5189 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

These are not scare tactics. Pay or go to court.

Given that most of your posts today have said exactly the same thing i.e. PAY, do you work for one of these companies??

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

Guest Dominic Creamer

UKPC issue court claims. If you choose not to heed my warning, then you must live with the consequences.

I believe there are consequences for our actions.

What, Mr Dreamer, do you think the consequences of your actions will be for posting all this bull**it?

Take me to court, give me a 'ticket'.

Thought not.

UKPC issue court claims. If you choose not to heed my warning, then you must live with the consequences.

Great ! Nip over to pepipoo and take "the challenge". Let us know how you get on :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again here is the latest letter from Debt recovery plus via UKPC-

Further to our Notice of litigation letter,

We have referred your case to our client & proposed issuing County Court proceedings against you.

Current balance £246.75 (was £141.75 last time)

In order to stop this, our client is prepared to accept a reduced payment of £113.40, if paid in full within 7 days.

I fear I may start getting begging letters next what do you think?.

• 7 months later...

Hello again , its been a while but I have now just received a letter from a company called Parking collection Services Ltd It says - Debt Purchased and informing me that they now own the debt originally from UKPC for £141.75 but are offering a one time only deal of paying £89.99 or will pursue the debt to its legal conclusion. I really wish they would as I have had it with these #*$~## companies. Any idea what comes next?