• Tweets

• Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Paragon Ppi Insurance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5061 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you are right AA sorry wlg was getting confused with the LBA lol one step ahead

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:D

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

Well gents we didnt have to wait to long for his standard load of rubbish.

I just feel like cancalling the direct debit and when they ring me up for payment just tell them to speak with Central.:D

Thank you for your letter of 11 June 2009.

Having reviewed our file, we are satisfied that we have complied fully with the requirements of your Subject Access Request of 9 April 2009 and have provided all relevant documentation.

We are concerned that you feel that you have been mis-sold the Payment Protection Insurance. Your application was submitted to Paragon by your brokers, Central Capital Limited. They acted on your behalf in processing your application and were responsible for the sale of your loan and insurance, ensuring you received copies of the terms and conditions

of your loan and insurance and then for answering any questions that may have arisen. Your brokers handled all paperwork relating to your application and only forwarded to Paragon the fully packaged documents after you had signed your Credit Agreement.

As Paragon was not party to the conversations you had with your broker regarding the sale of the insurance, we are unable to comment further in this respect. We would, therefore recommend that you contact your broker directly with your concerns regarding the sale of the Insurance.

Under the terms of our complaints procedures, you may consider this to be Paragon's final response. However, if you are unhappy with this response, we have enclosed our Formal Complaints Procedures which details bodies to whom you may wish to refer this matter.

Yours sincerely

Any ideas welcome....;-)

Cheers WLG

Well gents we didnt have to wait to long for his standard load of rubbish.

I just feel like cancalling the direct debit and when they ring me up for payment just tell them to speak with Central.:grin:

Thank you for your letter of 11 June 2009.

Having reviewed our file, we are satisfied that we have complied fully with the requirements of your Subject Access Request of 9 April 2009 and have provided all relevant documentation.

We are concerned that you feel that you have been mis-sold the Payment Protection Insurance. Your application was submitted to Paragon by your brokers, Central Capital Limited. They acted on your behalf in processing your application and were responsible for the sale of your loan and insurance, ensuring you received copies of the terms and conditions

of your loan and insurance and then for answering any questions that may have arisen. Your brokers handled all paperwork relating to your application and only forwarded to Paragon the fully packaged documents after you had signed your Credit Agreement.

As Paragon was not party to the conversations you had with your broker regarding the sale of the insurance, we are unable to comment further in this respect. We would, therefore recommend that you contact your broker directly with your concerns regarding the sale of the Insurance.

Under the terms of our complaints procedures, you may consider this to be Paragon's final response. However, if you are unhappy with this response, we have enclosed our Formal Complaints Procedures which details bodies to whom you may wish to refer this matter.

Yours sincerely

Any ideas welcome....:wink:

Cheers WLG

Hey WLG,

to save me time going back through all the posts on your thread.

Is the Consumer Credit Agreement Paragon headed paper and does it have information on the PPI?

Can you supply the address on the CCA of the Paragon office? this will enable me to search, Companies House website and the FSA register for more information.

When I get this info and check up and I will probably advise you to submit a formal complaint to the Information Commissioners Office for Paragons failure to comply with the Data Protectection Act 1998 and also to start a Complaint with the FOS for the mis-selling of PPI and the Office of Fair Trading should also get a copy of your complaint. I just believe the more complaints lodged against these people the sooner more action will be taken by the FSA to stamp out the way these organisations treat their customers with total disregard for their rights.

I see there were comments made today by the chancellor Alistair Darling that the regulatory authorities need to be beefed up to have a stronger hand on banks and other financial institutions.

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Bank charge successes:

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

Hey WLG,

Is the Consumer Credit Agreement Paragon headed paper and does it have information on the PPI? Yes Paragon Letter headed and yes.

Can you supply the address on the CCA of the Paragon office? this will enable me to search, Companies House website and the FSA register for more information.Paragon st cathrines court herbert road solihull west mids B913QE

When I get this info and check up and I will probably advise you to submit a formal complaint to the Information Commissioners Office for Paragons failure to comply with the Data Protectection Act 1998 and also to start a Complaint with the FOS for the mis-selling of PPI and the Office of Fair Trading should also get a copy of your complaint. I just believe the more complaints lodged against these people the sooner more action will be taken by the FSA to stamp out the way these organisations treat their customers with total disregard for their rights.

I see there were comments made today by the chancellor Alistair Darling that the regulatory authorities need to be beefed up to have a stronger hand on banks and other financial institutions.

aa

forwebsite.jpg

Hi aa

Is there a standard letter to get me going with my complaint to the information Commissioners Office,if we go that route ?

Thanks

WLG

Hi aa

Is there a standard letter to get me going with my complaint to the information Commissioners Office,if I go that route ?

Thanks

WLG

Hi aa

Is there a standard letter to get me going with my complaint to the information Commissioners Office,if I go that route ?

Thanks

WLG

You should find all you need in here and you can submit an online complaint if you require.

For the Information Commissioners office. (this is an option if the DSAR is not complied with)

http://www.ico.gov.uk/upload/documen...ess_rights.pdf

Information Commissioner's Office - Information Commissioners Office

http://www.ico.gov.uk/upload/documen...lain_final.pdf

Complaints - Information Commissioners Office

If you need to write a letter as well have a look at this my letter to the universe.

Submission of a Very Serious Formal Complaint against the Royal Bank of Scotland

Despite several further requests for the information as required by my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), none has been forthcoming.

Letters have been sent on:

24 January 2008

16 February 2008

12 March 2008

28 March 2008

2 April 2008

12 April 2008

12 April 2008 Request for CCA under provision of Consumer Credit Act 1974

19 April 2008

I have still not received Consumer Credit Agreements with associated paperwork on four of the loans. Because of the inordinate delays, the information requested on the first loan which was refinanced in March 2002 would be of no use as any claim against that loan would now be statute barred within the Scottish Courts.

I have not received data in the name of recordings of telephone conversations or transcripts of those conversations between the RBS and myself.

I have not received copies of emails or letters which I know exist.

I have also not received any properly certified documentation by Data Controllers within the RBS stating the information that I have requested has been disposed of, destroyed or erased.

The Royal Bank of Scotland is a member of the British Bankers Association (BBA), is licensed by the Financial Services Authority and should I believe, operate within the Law of the Land and therefore respond within the statutory timescales within Legal Acts at Law, namely the Data Protection Act 1998.

I have, when asked, provided information to the RBS, but it seems to me now, that they will try and delay supplying the data requested by using whatever delaying tactics they see fit. On one occasion referring me back to DLFS for the information I had requested. The fact that the DLFS had been legally transferred back to the RBS on 1 March 2006 (the transfer included all DLFS loans) was obviously overlooked by the Data Protection staff within the RBS.

This is indeed an extremely sorry state of affairs and it beggars belief that RBS staff would not be aware this Legal transfer had taken place.

My understanding is that the RBS had 40 days to fully supply all the information requested in my Subject Access Request, this has most certainly not happened.

I would therefore like to request that each addressee takes the appropriate measures to instruct or at least direct the RBS to supply this information to me as a matter of urgency.

I have a complaint lodged with the Information Commissioners Office Case Reference xxxxxx

I would now urge the Commissioner to consider an Enforcement notice against the RBS under Section 40 of the Data Protection Act.

I would also request that the Financial Services Authority, the Financial Ombudsman Service, the Office of Fair Trading and the British Bankers Association add this extremely serious complaint to their files on the Royal Bank of Scotland.

Yours sincerely

A xxxxxxxxxxx

Distribution:

The Financial Services Authority, 25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5HS.

The Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London,

E14 9SR.

The Commissioner, Information Commissioners Office, Wyckuffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.

The Information Commissioners Office, Casework and Advice Division, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.

The Office of Fair Trading, OFT Enquiries, Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX.

Chief Executive, British Bankers Association, Pinners Hall, 105-108 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1EX.

hope this is of use

aa

Bank charge successes:

PPI Successes

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Post 290 from

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - I am new to this PPI lark and I have just started the process with Paragon. I borrowed £25,000 from them in September 2004 and was charged £4,200 PPI which was added to the loan. Interestingly the loan was in joint names of my then partner and I yet the insurance was only in my name(?). I settled the loan in July 2007 and in the final statement was charged all sorts of settlement fees etc but received a rebate of almost £300 PPI premium.

I have written an initial letter stating that the premium should not have been added to the loan and also informing them that I had not been asked about exisiting health matters to inform the insurers. I have received a letter from Paragon - very patronising stating that they are 'concerned that I feel I have been mis-sold premium protection insurance'. They then inform me that my application was submitted by Loanmakers Limited??? All my dealings were with paragon - I have no paperwork from Loanmakers.

Should I continue to pursue this with Paragon?

I would be grateful for any help from anyone on the forum... you all seem very experienced in this. Thanks in advance

Hi Glennyw

Your situation is very similar to mine. I suggest you write to Paragon and ask for a copy of the original documents. They should have the documents from Loanmakers.

They will probably tell you to contact Loanmakers, which you should do anyway.

Good luck

Hi Glennyw and Mey

Yes Glennyw sounds like you have received the same letter as me,I have only one document from Central Capital (Broker) see post 20.But paragon did not come forward with that I had it in my own files,so dont hold your breath in receiving anything like that from paragon.

Yes pursue your claim.I am currently trying to put a letter together to reply to paragons patronising letter,but with other commitments its dificult at the moment to get my head round it.

If you have not already,read my thread there is some very good advise in there.

Also start your own thread that way you will get some very good advise from the guys on here.

Regards

WLG

Hey WLG,

Is the Consumer Credit Agreement Paragon headed paper and does it have information on the PPI?

Can you supply the address on the CCA of the Paragon office? this will enable me to search, Companies House website and the FSA register for more information.

aa

Hi aa

Sorry not been around for a while,been very busy with other things.

Anyways things have cooled down now for a while so I should be able to give this my attention again.

When you said in your last post:

When I get this info and check up and I will probably advise you to submit a formal complaint to the Information Commissioners Office for Paragons failure to comply with the Data Protectection Act 1998.

My question is ,is there anything specific they are not suppling me ?

Also with regards to the Complaint with the FOS for the mis-selling of PPI,do I just send them a letter and all the correspondence between me and paragon so far ?

Cheers

WLG

My question is ,is there anything specific they are not suppling me ? ( I will need to know what they have supplied)

Also with regards to the Complaint with the FOS for the mis-selling of PPI,do I just send them a letter and all the correspondence between me and paragon so far ? Check out this for information on the FOS complaints procedures.

Links that may help with your claim for Mis-sold PPI

Financial Ombudsman Service

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...-insurance.pdf

Cheers

Hope this helps out :D

aa

Bank charge successes:

PPI Successes

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Post 290 from

Hello Guys

I have just received the response below from Paragon.

Along with the response highlighted below I have received.

1) Copy of credit agreement.

2) A statement highlighting all payments

3) Secured Personal loan Payment Protection 5 Year Certificate of insurance.

4) Paragon Secured Personal Loan Payment Protaction Policy Summary 5 Year Cover.

5) Home Application Form

6) Pay Slips

7) Appendix 1 ,2 and 3

Can you please take a look and advise what the next step would be ?

We refer to your recent subject access request and enclose copies of the personal data to which you are entitled under the Data Protection Act 1998 ("DPA").

Whether certain information must be disclosed depends on whether it is 'personal data' and how it is stored. By way of explanation, if you have requested, or were expecting to receive, any of the items detailed below then our position is as follows:-

(a) Any underwriting sheet or record, settlement quotation, valuation report or correspondence is held by us either on a paper file or microfiche that is not a relevant filing system for the purposes of the Act or, if held in a digital medium, is not being processed by equipment that is operating automatically in response to instructions given for that purpose. Accordingly, these items do not fall within the ambit of Section 7 of the Act.

(b) We will not provide details of any commission paid to an introducer or received from an insurer. This information is not personal data and therefore does not fall within the ambit of Section 7 of the Act;

(d) If it has been requested, we have provided copies of the account transaction history to the extent they comprise personal data for the purposes of the Act.

The following information, supplied in addition to your personal data, has been arranged in appendices as follows;

Appendix 1 - List of recipients

As a data controller, Paragon is required to notify the Information Commissioner as to the way in which we use and share information held on our records. For your convenience a sample copy of some of these uses are attached.

Appendix 2 - Credit Reference Agencies

As part of our loan application processes a credit reference is obtained from a Credit Reference Agency. We are unable to provide you copies of these references but can confirm that the agencies we use are listed on this appendix. If you approach these agencies direct, giving all the addresses you have lived at for the last 6 years, they will provide you with a copy of their credit file.

Appendix 3 - Fraud Prevention Schemes

Paragon is a member of various Fraud Prevention Schemes. This allows us to exchange details of applications for finance with other members for the purposes of preventing fraudulent activity. Typically, members of these schemes are institutions such as banks, building societies, finance companies, telecommunication companies, utility companies, insurance companies and mail order companies.

I hope the information enclosed is of assistance to you, however, if you have any further

queries please do not hesitate to contact me on the number below.

Thanks

Regards WLG

:)

Hi aa

Please see above numbered 1 to 7 is everything I received along with the letter below that.

Cheers

WLG

from a first glance it appears they have not supplied you with a needs and wants /Customer duty of care questionnaire which should have been completed to show the product was suitable for you.

Example here.

When you send your Subject Access Request you should ask for evidence of the questions asked at the point of sale.

Please see this link for an example:.....http://wwwa.mbna.co.uk/insurance/files/CP0608_INSU_MB_LP_S.pdf

(

a) Any underwriting sheet or record, settlement quotation, valuation report or correspondence is held by us either on a paper file or microfiche that is not a relevant filing system for the purposes of the Act or, if held in a digital medium, is not being processed by equipment that is operating automatically in response to instructions given for that purpose. Accordingly, these items do not fall within the ambit of Section 7 of the Act.

This bit of their response is wrong Microfiche and anything else that can be associated to you by name, postcode, account detail, address, is a relevant filing system if you are recorded on in by name or account number or any other detail relevent to you as a data subject. A lot of organisations are trying to turn the Data Protection Act 1998 on its head and use it to avoid disclosing the detail. There are threads on the site about relevent filing systems.

(b) We will not provide details of any commission paid to an introducer or received from an insurer. This information is not personal data and therefore does not fall within the ambit of Section 7 of the Act;

This is to prevent you finding out the true cost of the PPI as paid to the broker or introducer because the creditor will of course charged you much more than this commission. (We pay them a small commission but charge you loads for PPI).

You could now of course reply with a non compliance and ask for more information. After all you have paid £10.00 for it so give them some more work to do.

aa

Bank charge successes:

PPI Successes

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Post 290 from

Hi aa

Thanks for that.;)

I agree I think I will hit them with a none compliance and ask them for more info based on the above you have provided.

I have also noticed they have not sent me any correspondence between Central Capital and Paragon with regards to myself and my account,which I would have thought they would have to,taken that there was correspondence which im sure there was.I think I will hit Central Capital with a SAR as well and see if I can trip any of these two up.

Cheers

WLG

Good Action Plan WLG

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Cheers PF.;)

Ok Guys what you think,does it sound about right for a broker ?

Cheers WLG:-)

Central Capital

Austin House

Stannard Place

St Crispins Road

NR3 1PX

Date 8th JULY 2009

DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998

SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST

Dear Sir/Madam

Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Account No: N/A

In October/November 2005 you (Central Capital) acted as a broker for me and my wife (Named Above) for a loan we took out with Paragon Personal Finance.

I understand that you currently hold details of my personal and financial information within your internal record systems with regard to personal loan account I have with Paragon Personal Finance.

Please supply me with a complete list of transaction between yourselves and paragon finance relating to my history with your organization, INCLUDING Loans payment protection insurance and other products.

I would be grateful if you would provide the following you have held with your organization:

-Full copies of all contracts which you believe exist or have existed between myself and your organization, including true copies of any documents you hold in support of the same.

- A complete list of all transactions between your organization and Paragon Personal Finance.

-Copies of all documents which include any of my personal information including copies of any contacts or invoices, emails or computer records containing my personal information, or any records which pertain to this information.

-Full copies or transcripts of any correspondence in postal, email or any other format which you have entered into with any individual, organization or third party which contains my personal or financial, or which pertains to me.

- Where any previous information or records held have been deleted or disposed of, the methods used to do so, including dates, certificates or references confirming details of destruction. Where you are unable to provide such certificates, please provide a declaration, signed by an authorized officer of your company, confirming the dates and methods of destruction of this data.

-Full hard copy print outs of my personal or financial information, held in a digital, magnetic or any other format which is held in any archives, backups or other storage devices / locations.

-Copy of the needs and wants questionnaire/customer duty of care questionnaire.

I enclose a cheque in the sum of £10 to cover your fee.

IF YOU UNABLE TO DEAL WITH THIS REQUEST, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY FORWARD IT TO THE PERSON WITHIN YOUR ORGANISATION RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCECTION.

I look forward to hearing from you in the first instance of receipt.

Yours faithfully

Central Capital

Austin House

Stannard Place

St Crispins Road

NR3 1PX

Date 8th JULY 2009

DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998

SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST

Dear Sir/Madam

Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Account No: N/A

In October/November 2005 you (Central Capital) acted as a broker for me and my wife (Named Above) for a loan we took out with Paragon Personal Finance.

I understand that you currently hold details of my personal and financial information within your internal record systems with regard to a personal loan account I have with Paragon Personal Finance.

Please supply me with a complete list of all transactions between yourselves and paragon finance relating to my credit history with your organization, INCLUDING Loans payment protection insurance and other products.

As this Letter is a Data Protection Act 1998 request please supply me with the following information.

1. Full copies of all contracts which you believe exist or have existed between myself and your organization, including true copies of any documents you hold in support of the same.

2. A complete list of all transactions between your organization and Paragon Personal Finance.

3. Copies of all documents which include any of my personal information including copies of any contacts or invoices, emails or computer records containing my personal information, or any records which pertain to this information.

4. Full copies or transcripts of any correspondence in postal, email or any other format which you have entered into with any individual, organization or third party which contains my personal or financial, or which pertains to me.

5. Where any previous information or records held have been deleted or disposed of, the methods used to do so, including dates, certificates or references confirming details of destruction. Where you are unable to provide such certificates, please provide a declaration, signed by an authorized officer of your company, confirming the dates and methods of destruction of this data.

6. Full hard copy print outs of my personal or financial information, held in a digital, magnetic or any other format which is held in any archives, backups or other storage devices / locations.

7. Copy of the needs and wants questionnaire/customer duty of care questionnaire.

I enclose a cheque in the sum of £10 to cover your fee.

IF YOU UNABLE TO DEAL WITH THIS REQUEST, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY FORWARD IT TO THE DATA PROTECTION CONTROLLOR WITHIN YOUR ORGANISATION RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCECTION.

I look forward to hearing from you in the first instance of receipt.

Yours faithfully

There you go WLG a few amendments

Regards

PF

Spot on Thanks PF :D

Lets see what we get back from these first and then I will porceed with the non compliance to paragon.

Thanks

WLG

your welcome PF

Subbing WLG.

Best of luck with this.

I really must get my PPI claim against Paragon wound up again.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/payment-protection-insurance-ppi/125710-night-owl-paragon-ppi.html

You have some very good relevant advice and help from some great Caggers here.

Night Owl

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Thanks For that Night Owl,some great advice on here ,I simply couldn't have gone this far without it.

Yes you must,the more of us put the pressure on the better.;)

Cheers

WLG

SAR is on its way to the wonderful Paragon!

The thumb screws are tightening!

Will be interested to see what happens.

Good luck with yours.

I will keep dipping across to here to compare notes!

Night Owl

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!