Welcome Finance CCA or Report For Fraud?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4448 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys, new member and need some help

Ok to cut a long story short I used to work for a major investment bank and I got myself into the !!!! by Nationwides excessive charges, I took out a loan from Welcome for 2k just to pay the rent and put food on the table for family, anyway I paid them on time for a few months but I just couldn't afford the repayments so I ended up sending them 3 letters asking to cancel the PPI on the loan, each one they "never received" "we have a problem with the mailbox"

Basically got totally !!!!ed and stressed at the situation I stopped paying them for a few months and ignored their calls until one of them called my work and asked to speak to my manager! With all this stress i ended up leaving my job and getting a debt management plan..I was on 20k I now work as a temp for 6.90 an hour

So a few months ago I call the DMP as I started to take control of my life again, I asked how much I owe Welcome and was told...£1627 paying £35 monthly

I then ordered my credit profile to see that Welcome had "settled" my original loan and basically on the report there is now a new loan effectively for £4,230 repaying £28 monthly for 21 years!!

Knowledge is power and I so wish I had researched all this 2 years ago but can I not technically ask for a CCA request for this "new" loan that neither I nor the DMP had any knowledge over!!

I have cancelled the standing order to DMP, going to CCA Welcome but what I want to know is how can I take their fraudulent action on openeing a new loan without my knowledge consent?

Who is the proper authority to report this too?

Please I've been on hold all day to the debtline, posted this all over the internet forums and no one seems to want to help or can't.

Snapshot of entries on my profile

116213wf.JPG

Hi Foenix..

This is the right place for you here!! you will get all the help you need and will sort this, try not to panic

I am one of the people being "helped" so not in a position to give you legal advise:mad: but what you need to do is keep "bumping" your thread so it goes back to the top of the postings board until someone very clever spots you!!

All you have to do is put BUMP in this quick reply box and hit post quick reply.

good luck

MJ

CAG Depends Purely Upon Donations. Please help us to continue helping you, and give what you can - Thank you:grin:

Click to donate

Please click my scales, if you feel the need;)

The second agreement would need to be a modifying agreement under s82 of the CCA 1974 and would need to be signed by you.

To establish if the first agreement has been settled then why don’t you request a termination statement from the creditor – you can do this under s103 of the CCA 1974 – see here for details

Once you have established the first agreement has been settled then it would be a simple matter of disputing the second agreement as ever being signed for.

atwozee

you are spot on

to modify the agreement, needs your signature

i bet the new loan has ppi etc added to it.

commission hungry muppetts

i think an sar is in order to begin with as not to tip your hand

some creative accounting again me thinks

OMG - just when you think Welcome (or Welscum as I saw them refered to earlier) can't get any lower....they do!!! Don't know why I'm so surprised.

Perhaps a cut and paste signature??

OMG - just when you think Welcome (or Welscum as I saw them refered to earlier) can't get any lower....they do!!! Don't know why I'm so surprised.

Perhaps a cut and paste signature??

If they copy/pasted my signature I'll get a crime number for identity theft!

Absolute **** of the earth