BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• should have stopped payments years ago. get the CCA running.   dx  
    • Hello.   It's been nearly 2 years and I haven't sent the request. To get on-top of this & do this now, I've just had a concerning letter. I've continued to pay a token amount a month and last month missed by a few days by mistake and made the payment. Since then they've been texting me and calling me about it (haven't replied obviously)   As stated in the opening post this was an Aqua debt with 1st Credit & Intrum.   I've just had a letter telling me this has been assigned to Intrum as the legal owner of the debt - is this a fishing letter? Because they already own it as far as I know.   The odd thing was two days before that Intrum sent me a letter offering 80% off if i paid £300...    
    • To summarise I sent a letter of complaint to the surgery and got a reply back which said   'I have asked [removed -dx]  for feedback in regards to the letter and she is unable to recollect the consultation. I am sure you can appreciate a dr can see on average 30 to 40 patients a day and so remembering every consultation is very especially after 2 years.   Copy of consulatation is below with [removed -dx]    (goes to describe the dr notes that day)   From reviewing the above I cannot find fault with the above consultation.   It is unfortunate that your mother was sent to the wrong ward and I apologise for this. I am a little confused as to why when she arrived at the hospital the admisssionss team didn't pick up on this and send her to the correct ward (she was sent to the wrong ward becaue the GP wrote the wrong ward number on the letter and also told us to go to the ward on the letter that she wrote on the envelope, so its the dr's fault for the wrong ward)   Once again I am sorry I am unable to answer all your converns but as mentioned above the time length of time to raise this complaint has made it difficult.     This I find strange because a few months ago my mother had an appoitment with the very same gp and we both waited in reception, over 20 mins passed and I asked the receptinist what is the delay the receptionist told me the dr is busy, i went back and waited.   By this time almost 40 mins had passed and nothing i went back to the receptonist and asked her she checked the pc and discretely told me '[removed -dx]  has refused to see your mother because she made a complaint against her etc'   And the appointment was then moved to another GP who we explained what just happened and he was shocked.   I want to raise a complaint to the GMC for this dr for the mistakes the gp made   Prior to the original post my mother had seen this gp with crackling cough, difficuly breathing, early signs of pneomonia etc but the gp said 'i am not going to give you any medicine' and sent my mother home with mo medication. This was the same thing to do, gp failed and this then lead to the visit as in the original post   I now want to raise a complaint to the GMC on the basis of the earlier justified complaint made against her, Gp's are supposed to be neautral and not take things personal but this gp is being wrong in her actions and   I want to raise this and her mistakes in the orginal post where she said 'go home take paracetamol, there is no pneumonia and only after I objected and insisted the dr use stethoscope to check the lungs and breathing did the GP then tell us it was pneumonia and then she sent us to the wrong hospital ward where we were not seen for over 5 hours and during this time my mothers condition got worse.   A report from Care Quality Commission said the inspection said: “The practice not always provide care in a way that kept patients safe and protected them from avoidable harm. Patients not receive effective care and treatment that met their needs etc'   I need your help to draft a complain letter to the GMC for against this GP Please can you help me thank you          
    • My insurance broker who I had home cover with legal expenses add on has renewed me with a new insurer.   I have a potential legal problem which began during the old policy and was covered by the old policy. However, nothing happened resulting in a strong cause of action to make a claim under the old policy.   The new policy has an exclusion for the peril that was covered by the old policy.   If the dispute leads to a claim now, the new insurance will not cover it.   If I try to get a new policy covering the type of problem I might have, it will exclude things that began before the policy and will not cover new claims for at least 3 months from the start of the policy.   Basically, i've been robbed of my cover.  What can I do to get cover in case the problem turns into a claim?   What are my rights?
  • Our picks

• View this quiz Employment status during COVID-19
      What do you do if you’ve been told not to come to work due to the current crisis.  Watch the video here or on the Youth Consumer Service Instagram page.

Did you learn anything? Do the quiz

Submitter BankFodder Type One Right Answer Time 5 minutes Total Questions 8 Category The Youth Consumer Service Submitted 15/05/20  
      • 0 replies
    • One Parking Solutions - Damning judgement. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421148-one-parking-solutions-damning-judgement/
        • Thanks
      • 65 replies
    • View this quiz Coping with extreme hardship
      Life can be tough when you're entering the world of work and in the present virus crisis, things are even more difficult.

Watch the video below or go to the Youth Consumer Service Instagram page . Afterwards, you can see if you've understood the points which are being made by taking the quiz.

Submitter BankFodder Type One Right Answer Time 5 minutes Total Questions 8 Category The Youth Consumer Service Submitted 15/05/20  
      • 1 reply
    • View this quiz: Pre-pay meters
      An explanation of how some gas and electric companies offer emergency quarantine support.

Watch the video here – or go to the Youth Consumer Service Instagram page and watch it there. Then come back here and do the quiz

Submitter BankFodder Type One Right Answer Time 5 minutes Total Questions 6 Category The Youth Consumer Service Submitted 15/05/20  
      • 1 reply
Sara27

Welcome Finance Help!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4061 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Make a complaint to your local Trading Standards & the OFT.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

how can i check if my welcome loan has been reduced?

how can i check if my welcome loan has been reduced?

Ask for a 'Statement of Account'.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

just to keep this thread up to date, this guy from the local office has now sent two letters asking for payment and charging for the letters despite being told when he phoned that the account was officially in dispute. I sent away yet another letter to compliance about their harrassment and have forms to fill in from the oft. Is there anything else I should be doing in the meantime?

error

Edited by Sara27

S.A.R. sent 9/03/09

Telephone letter sent 9/03/09

Received letter from welcome to contact them (complaints)

3 messages on answer phone from welcome to contact them 11/03/09

Messages left on answer phone 13/03/09

Messages left on answer phone 16/03/09

Received S.A.R. 16th march 09

Writing and figures on it are so small that I can't see what they say.

Subject Access Request pack contents

Letter (uploaded)

Statement (uploaded)

Loan agreement front sheet x2

Loan application

Insurance suitability

Pages of Staff scripts

Credit agreement (uploaded)

Agreement modifying hp agreement (uploaded)

Demands and needs statement

Transcript (pages) not our transcript but Carol and Chris whoever they are (with phone numbers and contact address)

Telephone letter 2nd request sent 24/03/09

2nd S.A.R. sent request as first was incomplete/inaccurate account in dispute, sent 24/03/09

Checked Credit File as alert by email A significant balance change 24/03/09

Response to 2nd S.A.R. request received 30/03/09 they are looking into this.

Message on answer phone 02/04/09

Local branch phoned place of work demanding payment and we said they cannot request payment while the account is in dispute. He said that Welcome has resolved our complaint and that we are just avoiding payment which is utter nonsense, also threatened to turn up at my partners workplace today and has said he will be at our home at 6.30pm. 02/04/09

Letter from branch asking for payment 04/04/09

Telephone letter sent 3rd request 06/04/09

Letter from Branch to contact them overdue account 09/04/09

Letter sent to accounts manager at local branch 14/04/09

Letter sent to branch manager local branch 14/04/09

Voicemail left by local branch 14/04/09

Complaint submitted to information commissioner 14/04/09

Complaint submitted to fos 14/04/09

They have 4 days left to comply with my subject access request

where do we go from here?

any help would be appreciated

Edited by Sara27

Ok received SAR from welcome this morning. Guess what they have done this time?

Sent me another customers information yet again! But this time I have names, addresses, dates of birth, phone numbers, payslips with national insurance number, bank account sort codes and account numbers, copies of driving licences and basically every personal detail I could possibly need if I was the type of person to commit fraud!!

Absolutely appalling!!

Anyone know who I can report this too.

Also can anyone advise what my next step should be? They only have a further 3 days to comply with my SAR and this is obviously not going to happen so what do I do with regards to sorting out my own account?

This is becoming a regular occurrence, only yesterday I was talking to someone on another forum who the same problem!

Report them to the Information Commissioner as soon as! Information Commissioner's Office - ICO

Thanks Sol. I'm sure I have seen your posts on that other forum too!

Yep it's probably me. It just shows how big the problem of Welcome actually is, especially if you take into account that many people may not have internet access to report that they've had the same problem, and many would probably just throw it in the bin. But then again, you may get the odd dishonest person who might use someone else's information fraudulently.

I agree It's happening a lot ...........:DI wonder if the staff due to lose their jobs are intent on screwing Welcome

Very incompetent given that after they sent another customers transcripts first time around, we sent them a letter pointing out their error and asked them to send OUR SAR.

Should I write again requesting SAR given that they only have a further 3 days of the original 40?

I wouldn't write to them again. If they don't provide you with the information within the 40 days, then you have 2 complaints to make against them with the ICO.

Sara - if it was me I would also call the person who's details you have and tell them what has happened and send them their stuff back - if that happened to me I would hope someone would send me my details!