• Tweets

• Yes Jase a default can be registered for current accounts that attract an overdraft...although the default would have placed by HSBC not Intrum Finance.There name would have been added when HSBC assigned the debt to them.   Andy
    • Hi,   Not sure if this is the right part of the forum to ask this but I have a default on my credit report for an old HSBC current account dating back to 2015.  The default has been placed by Intrum Finance.   My question is that I thought a default is usually for something where a credit agreement existed?  Can they list a default for a current account where there was no agreement in place?   Thanks in advance,
    • and don't waste money on recorded delivery!! 2nd class stamp is good enough.   if you wish to do a budget sheet that's upto you but never fill out theirs.   and again if you want to send creditors that, its upto you but you do not have to give them any of your pers financial info NONE of their business esp a DCA!! only a judge can demand that info.    
    • But the 14 day cooling off period does not apply to you because your a LTD Company.....even though the charge is unfair there is no way around it B2B
    • Do not engage under any circumstances on the phone, they are trained to trick you into agreeing to things.   If everything is done in writing by post,    A. You are in control B. There is a paper trail, postal receipts etc for you to defend yourself if they ever do go to court.   Rent, Council Tax etc should be the only thing you care about and the rest of your priority debts. Nothing will happen if you stop paying the one's that are with DCA's aside from a lot of idle threats coming through your letterbox   As above with the CCA's for the one's already sold off, highly likely they won't come up with the goods. One pound a month token payment, jobs 'a good 'un with the Original Creditors.   Everything else in your budget goes to food and emergencies, not the above bunch of vultures.      
  • Our picks

• Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
    • A shocking story of domestic and economic abuse compounded by @BarclaysUKHelp ‏ bank complicity – coming soon @A_Gentle_Woman. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/415737-a-shocking-story-of-domestic-and-economic-abuse-compounded-by-barclaysukhelp-%E2%80%8F-bank-complicity-%E2%80%93-coming-soon-a_gentle_woman/
      • 0 replies
style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3755 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Your School, Your Choice: an essential guide to school appeals and the school admission process.

image653.jpg

For Full Review and Order Details - Click Here

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3755 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you