Triton on behalf of RBS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks SP, absolutely annoyed though, you see I arranged the Internet payment to Triton and sent Credit Management Services my £2.00 P/Order, because Im concerned about defaulting, so you see according to my CCJ details I have defaulted because they didnt sign for the letter that included the Postal Order (that letter was sent to Credit management Services at Kendal Court).

So I think I will resend letter and have emailed RBoS stating:

This letter was sent to yourselves Recorded Delivery, after checking the tracking it is being returned to myself as 'Undeliverable'. I would be grateful to a response regarding my queries. I must also ask why you are not signing for your mail as this may cause people to default on CCJ's issued by yourself.

and I attached this letter:

Dear Sir/Madam

Reference:

Thank you for your recent letter under the letterhead of Triton Credit Services. I am slightly bemused as to the content of the letter. As you are aware the above account is subject to a County Court Judgement, in which it states,

‘Payments must be made to the person named at the address for payments giving the claimants reference number and claim number’.

The address and payments details are ‘Credit Management Services’ quoting the above account numbers. I must ask myself why I have been sent a letter asking me to pay Triton Credit Services, and to use a completely different number? I would ask you to clarify for me the points below:

• Have you notified the court of your intention to vary the current details of the Judgement? If you have not I duly ask for you to do so and to advise myself when this has been done.

• Why does the Triton letter state that this is a ‘temporary agreement’?

• Why does the Triton letter state this is an arrangement for 6 months?

Can I also draw your attention to the Office of Fair Trading guide for Debt Collection, specifically:

Not ensuring that an adequate history of the debt is passed on as

appropriate resulting in repetitive and/or frequent contact by different

parties.

Not informing the debtor when their case has been passed on to a

different debt collector.

I am unsure of why you have sought to complicate matters and confuse me regarding this issue.

Additionally, I would like to make you aware that due to these circumstances I have felt obligated to enclose a postal order for the amount agreed as well as making payment via the internet under the supplementary request by the recent letter headed from Triton Credit Services (despite the fact that I had already sent another postal order earlier this month).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi Patrick,

No real updates on here tbh, as I moved this query to a another forum, Paul is helping me get the bottom of what Triton/RBS are doing and have done with my accounts, I believe he now has all the paperwork.

Lumi