Hi zamara r u on line I need help

soslasthope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5515 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am assuming you can send them a SAR request with a £10 fee.

I know a fellow CAGger whose solicitor has done that re her HB/CTB

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Yes from what i know the solicitor got back over 6 years worth of info.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

What i would do is write a breif letter summing like this.

Dear Sir/madam.

Housing benefit number

council tax number

I am writing to request all the information you hold on file regarding the above housing and council tax numbers.

I have enclosed a £10 postal order for the statory fee which is the maximum you can charge regarding the request for this info.

I have also been known by theses names and lived at the following addresses during my time as a council tax and housing benefit claimant.

Thanks God Mother

DO YOU KNOW AND CAN YOU HELP

I have received a letter from the Council saying that that the local authority needs to be satisfied that the retal arrangment to pay Housing Benefit to me fits there criteria and that the arrangment to pay is a commercial one.

Hope you can help the housing benefit people keep turning down my application firstly it was that the Landlord was my Partner No I put them right on that one.

For a commerial what criteria do you have to met is there any reference I can quote in a letter to tham please

Thanks

yep i here just.

It depends on ur local area re the rules so u will need to read those.

I believe that a commercial rent was business premisses but i may be wrong.

You could always ask them for a copy of the rules sorrounding this.

I may be barking up the wrong tree but I thought landlords had to register with the council to be able to rent properties out in which case they were allocated a specific LL number. Does your landlord have this 'cos it seems to me that would settle the matter.

For advise ask the council or CAB.