Litle Woods / Shop direct

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Can sombody give me some advice please. I had a shop direct account which when i came off work i could not afford the payments and i ended up agreeing to a IBC ( Intrest Bearing Account) which is ment to help people in my situation. They sent me a new credit agreement for the account which i signed and returned in december. The credit agreement was revived then lost in there office. The account which i was in debt with i was still getting phone calls from NDR (Nationwide Debt Recovery) asking the the money i owed. i explined that this account was closed and a IBC was been setup. I found out about a week ago that the new account had never been setup as the paperwork was lost in there office. I have been declined for a current account because of the data they put there on the account which should i been closed. they have also added a defult which they have agreed to remove (within 28 days) but i feel i should be compensated in some way by them. Do i have a case to ask for compenstation.

Thanks

John

Hi Scouserlad,

Have you complained in writing to Littlewoods setting out briefly what happened and how you want this resolved, ie the IBC to be properly set up and the removal of the default on your CRA files.

You can ask them for compensation for the time, trouble, phone calls and anguish this has caused you. Doesn't mean they'll pay, of course !

The priority should be to get the default removed.

You can then send a copy of this to NDR if they contact you again.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)