thedynamix VS. NatWest (AGAIN!)

thedynamix
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5418 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, i just submitted my n1, along with the fees. However, i was only given a receipt of payment and not for the actual claim submission. That ok? He said i should hear back in 3-10 days, but the process may take months.

Sound okay so far? How long do you guys reckon it should take?

Thanks ever so much, again!

You will get your copy of the N1 back with a date of Issue on it stamped by the court

There is then 5 days from the date of issue to it being deemed served

The bank then has 14 days from service to acknowledge the claim once this is done they then have 28 days from service to submit their defence.

Hope that helps

saint

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update guys. received the "Notice of Issue" yesterday and over the top was a green slip, attached:

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i13/thedynamix/bankthing.jpg

What exactly does it mean? Do I have to do anything now? As in, take action, send something back? Or just wait?

Thanks guys.

You do not have to do anything for now.

Your scan is about entering judgement. You may need to enter judgement if they do not issue a defence, but they nearly always do.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Thanks ^^.

Right, so today I got a letter from Cobbetts, acting on behalf of Natwest. The letter just reiterates what natwest have been telling me in their two reply letters, about the test case etc.

I attached general and edited screenshots of the front page and the last page of the letter that corresponds directly to me. The rest of the letter was a letter reply back to the courts urging them to stay the case.

Doesn't look good. They're playing serious hard ball, the (Edit) lol!

cobbts1.jpg

cobbetts2.jpg

Appreciate your replies guys.

Thanks!

Edited by maroondevo52
Removed unsuitable word

Thanks ^^.

Right, so today I got a letter from Cobbetts, acting on behalf of Natwest. The letter just reiterates what natwest have been telling me in their two reply letters, about the test case etc.

I attached general and edited screenshots of the front page and the last page of the letter that corresponds directly to me. The rest of the letter was a letter reply back to the courts urging them to stay the case.

Doesn't look good. They're playing serious hard ball, the (Edit) lol!

cobbts1.jpg

cobbetts2.jpg

Appreciate your replies guys.

Thanks!

BUMP.. Anyone?

We put claims through to be first in line for payment, to claim interest and avoid limitation difficulties.

All claims are stayed pending the outcome of the test case.

You should get your court fee back.

The banks suck allright.

well that sucks! why does everyone recommend to put pur claims through then? waste of £30, jheeeez :(.

Not everyone reads the FSA Waiver theydynamix including the limitation argument within it. But hey, that's £30 you can still get back as well.

EDIT: I don't recommend putting claims through, for the record.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

darn it lol! So if I reclaim my £30, will they withdraw my case/claim, thus lose me my place in the waiting line, post test case?

Haven't you already gone through the bank first and had your claim acknowledged?

If you have paid £30 don't withdraw the complaint.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

yes, I have already sent my initial request and LBA to the bank, so the claim IS acknowledged. Unfortunately, on both occasions, the bank used the test case as an excuse not to pay up.

Then I filed my N1 claim form at the CC.

So keep my claim in?

My god man - ask more questions already!!

Your asking really simple stuff here that you could find answers too yourself if you had the initiative to put some time and effort into it. I can't help feeling that you are slightly abusing the kind nature of those who constantly reply to you and they in turn and not helping you by holding your hand so much.

sorry - had to say it - this was the most annoying thread I have ever read!

DCA Theats: Jystmystry V's Wescot - I Win (link)

Default Removal: Jystmystry V's NatWest - In Progress (link)

General Debt - Jysmystry v's Optical Express (link)

You can run but you'll just die tired

Simple stuff? I do not think anyone knows the answer to the last question (post 72).

I would say the olympics (2012) could well be over before the question of the fairness or otherwise of the charges is decided.

Edited by GuidoT
Typo

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.. That long?

In the mean time, I just received 13 page "Defendant's Defence and Counterclaim" from Cobbetts through the post.

It basically justifies the charges..

Section 7.2.3 reads:

Accordingly, as a condition of any relief which the court may grant to the Claimant, the Claimant should be required to pay or allow to the defendant, as counter-restitution, an amount equal to the total of the payments which a reasonable customer would have pid to a reasonable bank for:

7.2.3.1: the supply of the Current Acc. package during the relevant period; and/or:

7.2.3.2: the unarranged borrowing services in respect of which the charges were levied.

Scary??

BAsically it says that if the court awards you money for the unfair charges you have been charged, the court should deduct a reasonable amount to cover the costs of the services you have received. They ought to know it doesn't woirk like that :rolleyes: