Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4431 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I need some very urgent advice.


After getting into financial difficulty I wasn't able to pay a loan.


But Sadly I buried my head in the sand and ignored letters. Stupid I know but I panicked.


Then while I was in hospital last week I received a letter via the local court giving me until tomorrow to pay off the outstanding debt (£2,500).


I've only just had the chance to read it and digest what was said.


I realise I am so short of time and there is no way I can pay in full straight away, so is there anything I can do? If I make an offer per month will that suffice?

Edited by nuttybutty
Link to post
Share on other sites

You need the N245 to Vary the Court Order. On the form it will ask you what order you are wishing to make. You need to tick BOTH boxes. One to vary the court order and the other to Suspend the Warrant of Execution.


There is a Court Fee to pay but if you are on benefits then you will need to complete an EX160.


The N245 and EX160 are both available online. A simple google search will find the forms for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...