Tnt - Who Are They

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recieved a phone call today from TNT asking for my husband. They asked if I could take note of a contact number so my husband can contact them. I asked what kind of company they were and the girl replied a finance company which I took to mean a DCA. Anyway I refused to take the details and told her to put it in writing. She replied that they already have - which I know is a lie as I open all letters and know of all the debt we have. Anyway I suppose I will have to wait to see if they do eventually write. I suspect that this is a old cabot debt for which their was no cca.

I was just wondering how bad this particual company is although now I have CAB I feel confident I can deal with anything they can throw at us.

Regards

AJ:)

:-|

I was just wondering how bad this particual company is although now I have CAB I feel confident I can deal with anything they can throw at us.

I hope that you mean CAG!

Get a call recorder and record your calls. If they start getting silly on the phone, this is the only sure way t deal with it.

Hi Ashleyjane

I think you mean DTS I two have had calls from them and a BT

voicemail as well , today I got a call from this lot , so I asked

who they are DCA , the guy said have you got your credit or

debit card to hand as you need to pay this debt today :D

Joker or what anyway I said I have nothing in writting and

have no idea who you are and will not be paying you anything

put it in writing , he said you have the letter it was posted on

the 28th Feb I said no nothing received here he said you would say

that we need to clear this debt or Doorstep callers will come to

your house and collect the debt :-| Sod Offffff mate

Funny that you have no letter either

Oh well who cares

Cheers Tonka99

they could be anyone calling i would not pay anything until you get something in writing even when they do that you need to request a copy of the cca and a deed of assigment. Like whats to spot me from calling you predending you have a debt and to ask for immediate payment.

Hi All thanks for your comments.

Sorry Bankfodder, yes I did mean CAG, just another senior moment in a long line of senior moments.

TNT is actually a DCA based in Glasgow. The letter arrived today it was date 2nd march - they don't hang about waiting on the POffice to do their bit.

It turns out this debt was paid and I have the receipt to prove it:D - they have gone back to the OC for confirmation - like I care.:p

I wonder if we will hearing more from TNT in the hall of shame in the future.

Regards

AJ

:-|