style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya everyone

My partner and i have just printed off our letter to the HSBC requesting a list of all the charges they have added to the account as follows:-

Please send me a comprehensive list of all the charges that you have made to the above accounts (as we have 3 altogether lol) in the past 6 years, showing the date and amount of each charge, and a description of what it is for. i make this request using my rights under data protection etc and expect your response within 40 days.

Does that sound ok or do you think i should add anything extra to it.

I was also wondering as the only reason my partner is with HSBC is because of a mess that he got into with Yorkshire Bank charging him excessive amounts. He closed this account, so does anybody know if you can still reclaim for charges on a closed account.

Many Thanks :p

I was also wondering as the only reason my partner is with HSBC is because of a mess that he got into with Yorkshire Bank charging him excessive amounts. He closed this account, so does anybody know if you can still reclaim for charges on a closed account.

Yes,same principle, same process