• Tweets

• You should read our customer services guide and record all your calls. Secondly, if you have a payment card configured in their system then you should delete it. Keep an eye on your account and also keep an eye on your bank account. If a payment goes through to your bank account then you should challenge immediately – and it would probably be a good idea to phone your bank anyway and to put them on notice that there is a possible fraud. Frankly it would be a good idea to get a new card with a new number from your bank. Please let us know if anything actually happens and if you have any problem dealing with these people
    • if anyone picks this up. The appointed Telephone called at 3.25pm on the due date. Connected  both parties together, then spent another hour trying to connect with the Court/Judge to no avail.   Waiting for another date to be set from the county court.   Thanks   stephenXL
    • oh and expanding on one of the core points:   Corbyn said he regrets it took ‘longer to deliver that change than it should,’ but that… ‘the scale of the problem was also dramatically overstated’. - More Corbyn Johnsonite BS   and the point needs making that despite Corbyn claiming it was 'dramatically' less of a problem than those affected and an independent investigation claimed .. he still; at the very least; failed to address that alleged (by him) 'dramatically' lessor problem   Of course, a more accurate although still generous statement would seem to be that Corbyn took ‘longer to fail to deliver that change' .. although IMO - Corbyn rapidly made it worse and actually empowered certain types of racism would perhaps be MOST accurate     Throw them all out NOW Starmer - it will be more damaging if you don't.
    • Well they have 28 days from the date of deemed service. That means, I think that you have to allow two business days from the date of issue of the claim and then add 28 days. So if you issued on the 27 – let's say 28 October. Service would have occurred – let's say 30 October, to be on the safe side. Count 28 days from then. You should be able to enter judgement today – or maybe tomorrow – although it seems a little bit later than it should be. Keep on checking What time of the day on the 27th did you issue it?
    • Hi, just received this sms out of the blue from CDER Group. No idea what it is for and no idea what to do. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated:   "DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE. An Enforcement Agent may be allocated to your account and your goods may be removed. You can pay now using this link: https://customer.cdergroup.co.uk/portal/paylink/******** or contact CDER Gruop on 0330 107 0023, Ref ******** Security code. If anyone in your home has symptoms of COVID-19, is self-isolating or has been advised to shield, please contact us on 03301070023 before we visit you at home"   As I said, it came out of the blue. I don't think it is a spam message looking on forums, I don't want to call them as they will ask for phone number and address, so how can I find out what debt I owe?   Many thanks
  • Our picks

national debt register website ?

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4287 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hm interesting, wonder who gives them permission to post your personal details

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

dont really think theyve thought it through properly.

it would go against oft guidelines for a start, wouldnt it? causing an embarresment etc.

Do you remember the old saying "If you don't pay your name will be in the window"?

donkeys years ago our local butcher shop used to do this my Gran a shopkeep herself at the time used to say an advertised debt is a paid debt

now wouldn't that be good if only it was true i would be happy to have my name on it :D

The site would be up against people suing for libel, breach of data protection and harassment.

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Is this an early April Fool's joke.:-o:-o

Gosh I hope so.....:shock:

Horrifying and alarming are just two descriptions that come to mind.:mad:

As an aside, check out the spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors - bloody abysmal.

This just can't be right, can it??:shock:

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

I can't see such a thing ever happening. Even without the various regulators, the CRAs would wish to protect their nasty businesses.

The website is registered to one Scott Khadun.

A man called Scott Khadun was imprisoned in 2005 for false accounting and fraud (google the name). False name on Nominet, or new [problem]?

Gosh I hope so.....:shock:

Horrifying and alarming are just two descriptions that come to mind.:mad:

As an aside, check out the spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors - bloody abysmal.

This just can't be right, can it??:shock:

I don't think it's anything remotely like being 'proper' - in any sense of the word.

Still, we can all keep an eye on it, for referral to the OFT if necessary.

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

Looks distinctly dodgy to me...as well as badly worded and unprofessionally laid out. Funnily enough, just like some of the bumf DCAs like to churn out. What a surprise.

I can't see such a thing ever happening. Even without the various regulators, the CRAs would wish to protect their nasty businesses.

The website is registered to one Scott Khadun.

A man called Scott Khadun was imprisoned in 2005 for false accounting and fraud (google the name). False name on Nominet, or new [problem]?

SP said it! :D

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

I wonder which bright spark was behind the set up of that site then?

No doubt some very disgruntled/combined DCA splinter group i bet :D

I note the way they say that will show "missing debtors reported new locations" :eek:

I bet they wont show enforcable CCA's though :p

Anyway...by the time the data protection act & every other law catches up with them, it will soon vanish :rolleyes:

- in any case, think of the news, and all the gazillion pound bank debts, and all the corrupt bosses of those dodgy banks... ;):p

Somehow, I don't think their names would ever get on such a site sadly :-|

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Just googled him - quite the con-artist it would seem. Having been struck off he is obviously now looking for new ways to fund his lifestyle.:mad:

Not with CAG now on the case, though!;)

Edited by ohoh4312
my spelling is as bad as his!

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

Will the names be listed alphabetically? Will he run out of time just listing A's? :D

Good job my surname is near the middle of the alphabet!:p

It would be against data protection rules for them to post INDIVIDUALS details but COMPANY details are not covered by data protection act.

We had a company threatening to register and unpaid invoice (which we were disputing) on the ROsi website and when I challenged the ICO with this they said as we were a company the data protection act did not apply,

Opinions are offered in good faith based upon personal experience and research. Before making any irreversible decisions the opinion of a qualified, registered and insured legal professional should be sought.

If my advice or information has assisted you in any way - please click my scales.

thanks

Nat West Charges £1056 WON

RBS Charges £3600 WON

RBS Unenforceable Loan £18500 Pending

RBS PPI on loan above Pending

MBNA Credit Card CCA & SAR Sent

Co-op Credit Card CCA Sent

thats ok, start up a website listing all dca's, web addresses, registered addresses, phone numbers, and start listing all the unlawful acts they come out with.

question everything!

Is this a relation of the "National register of Debtors of England and Wales" which a certain DCA got into trouble for printing on their paperwork ie "If you previously paid this debt to the National Register of Debtors of England and Wales please now pay us...."

Distinctly dodgy to say the lease, perhaps a complaint to Trading Standards and the Advertising people is in order