national debt register website ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you remember the old saying "If you don't pay your name will be in the window"?

donkeys years ago our local butcher shop used to do this my Gran a shopkeep herself at the time used to say an advertised debt is a paid debt

now wouldn't that be good if only it was true i would be happy to have my name on it :D

Is this an early April Fool's joke.:-o:-o

Gosh I hope so.....:shock:

Horrifying and alarming are just two descriptions that come to mind.:mad:

As an aside, check out the spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors - bloody abysmal.

This just can't be right, can it??:shock:

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

I can't see such a thing ever happening. Even without the various regulators, the CRAs would wish to protect their nasty businesses.

The website is registered to one Scott Khadun.

A man called Scott Khadun was imprisoned in 2005 for false accounting and fraud (google the name). False name on Nominet, or new [problem]?

Gosh I hope so.....:shock:

Horrifying and alarming are just two descriptions that come to mind.:mad:

As an aside, check out the spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors - bloody abysmal.

This just can't be right, can it??:shock:

I don't think it's anything remotely like being 'proper' - in any sense of the word.

Still, we can all keep an eye on it, for referral to the OFT if necessary.

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

I can't see such a thing ever happening. Even without the various regulators, the CRAs would wish to protect their nasty businesses.

The website is registered to one Scott Khadun.

A man called Scott Khadun was imprisoned in 2005 for false accounting and fraud (google the name). False name on Nominet, or new [problem]?

SP said it! :D

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

I wonder which bright spark was behind the set up of that site then?

No doubt some very disgruntled/combined DCA splinter group i bet :D

I note the way they say that will show "missing debtors reported new locations" :eek:

I bet they wont show enforcable CCA's though :p

Anyway...by the time the data protection act & every other law catches up with them, it will soon vanish :rolleyes:

- in any case, think of the news, and all the gazillion pound bank debts, and all the corrupt bosses of those dodgy banks... ;):p

Somehow, I don't think their names would ever get on such a site sadly :-|

Just googled him - quite the con-artist it would seem. Having been struck off he is obviously now looking for new ways to fund his lifestyle.:mad:

Not with CAG now on the case, though!;)

Edited by ohoh4312
my spelling is as bad as his!

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

Will the names be listed alphabetically? Will he run out of time just listing A's? :D

Good job my surname is near the middle of the alphabet!:p

It would be against data protection rules for them to post INDIVIDUALS details but COMPANY details are not covered by data protection act.

We had a company threatening to register and unpaid invoice (which we were disputing) on the ROsi website and when I challenged the ICO with this they said as we were a company the data protection act did not apply,

Is this a relation of the "National register of Debtors of England and Wales" which a certain DCA got into trouble for printing on their paperwork ie "If you previously paid this debt to the National Register of Debtors of England and Wales please now pay us...."

Distinctly dodgy to say the lease, perhaps a complaint to Trading Standards and the Advertising people is in order