Lloyds and Trust Deed

otbclear

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4906 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We had a few debt problems and had to go into a trust deed.

on checking my credit reference files I noticed the bank (Llyods tsb)has put a default on me for a loan amount £390.

they defaulted 2x current joint accounts because of the overdrafts and my credit card which the details are correct, that was all I had with them.

My Husband took out a loan himself not joint and the payments were £390 a month.I.m wondering if that has caused the mix up.

dunno where to start here?

any help appreciated!!

Edited by otbclear
name of bank

I would make a complaint to the credit reference agency. They are legally obligated to ensure that all information that they record is accurate.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I would make a complaint to the credit reference agency. They are legally obligated to ensure that all information that they record is accurate.

Thanks Rory :)

Do I just email them or do I need to put it in writing ?

Equifax and Experian you can do online. Callcredit I think you have to write to.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 1 month later...

Can't believe this:(

Experian wrote to Lloyds on my behalf,and in return they have said I need to get in touch directly by writing- which I'm not good at :(

They cannot remove the default, and on top of that they have added a duplicate entry to my husbands file this morning, don't know if experian or Lloyds is to blame for that one:mad:

Can anyone help me out here?

Through unfortunate circumstances we had to enter a trust deed think it's considered IVA in England,

This was in 2005, we have since finished the deed april 2008"faithfully paid £300 pm for the 3 years and recieved our letter saying all creditors had been paid Dec08.To cut a long story short the majority of our creditors were Lloyds

on our CRF they have not updated the files as yet until today, basically the amounts are showing a little less than the original amounts:mad: I really thought they would be showing as settled or partially settled.

but wait for it there is now also a duplicate on my husbands account! It looks like so much was paid by the IP sothey have changed the amount, but left the original default as is,now showing he had 3 current accounts we only had 2 it's totally confusing me..not the brightest crayon in the box me :lol:

My crf also is showing a loan which I never had with Lioyds that was my husbands individual loan also showing on his account ,for which I'm not accountable..

I email'd experian as I pay them monthly they wrote to Lloyds on my behalf , they are refusing to take it off my crf and said I need to deal with Lloyds at brighton directly, I'm really not good at this stuff as you can probably see:lol: I don't know what to write without sounding like I dont have a clue, I dont have any documentation as such from Lloyds our Ip took everything from us ..Can Anyone advise me on some kind of Template to send the bank .. Sorry for the rant just I'm so :mad: and stressed to the max now

Joanne

OTBC

• 2 weeks later...