Central ticketing Passed to Debt recovery.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all I have taken passed advice and ignored Central ticketing. However this morning received a letter from JB Debt Recovery with the usual "failure to pay could lead to legal proceedings". I called them up (i know should have ignored) and told them that according to contractual law they should take this up with the driver as their letter stated that as the registered keeper at time of offence i am liable. She started to get a little irate and naturally I told her it won't be paid by me , and she told me to seek legal advice. Should i now just ignore or send letter or email. any help appreciated:)

IMO you should continue to ignore unless its anything short of court papers (highly unlikely). It would be your decision as to whether to enter into further correspondance however but as other posters would advise, the more you write the more nonsense you get back. Silence is usually the best policy

Ignore them from now on. Nice one though ! Only to be done by those who know have the knowledge and confidence to do it properly. You could have added that by not attempting to identify the driver and going straight to the Registered Keeper that they are, in your opinion, violating several statutes.