Lowell ADMIT NO CCA

Livis
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4803 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

After i found some threatograms my other half had recieved from Lowells i thought i would send them a CCA request to see what would happen.

27th Jan CCA request sent

1st Feb Lowell acknowledge request and will contact original company

17th Feb Account in dispute letter sent to lowell

27 Feb Letter received from Lowel saying ...........

We thankyou for your recent letter when you refer to your request for a copy of the original credit agreement for this account.

After liasing with -------- in an effort to obtain this document we have been advised that it is no longer available due to the length of time since the account was opened with you.

At this time we have closed our file and will not make any further contact with you concernng payment against this account.

If you have any queries please contact on ------

So in anyones trusted opinion do you think this will be the end of the matter or are Lowell likely to sell the debt on?

Ta Livis xx:)

Hi keep a copy of the letter where they admit no agreement, Lowell will have do one of two things return the debt to original creditor or sell on debt. If you hear from anpther DCA then send them a get lost letter enclosing a copy of the Lowells letter.

Dpick

• 1 year later...

It seems to be the case now that as long as a creditor/dca can prove that a debtor had the loan/cc card even though the agreement is not enforceable in a court they can still add markers to your CRA files due to recent court cases.

dpick

No they still have to be able to prove you had the goods/credit etc not just the address had them.

I got 1 default removed and claimed compensation because I was able to prove that I had moved from the address before the goods were ordered.

dpick