1st Credit ? Things have gone very quiet.

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4283 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I think Mr Nathoo should resign as president of the CSA immediately :p

I'm sure we can persuade/ shame him into it, with a bit of media help. ;)

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are also aware that the other chrome dome "Sir" James Crosby - he of the HBOS downfall and swift exit from the CSA is also a Bridgepoint director. If ever a bonce was in need of a dodgy transplant it is he!

And nope DCAs cannot make it pay if they observe the laws and run things properly. They don't do proper letters as it needs someone with more than one brain cell who can write so the threatogram is cheap. The don't do statements, agreements etc etc as they cost to get copies. They buy at 10% (average) and hope to claw it all back.

I also cannot work out the logic of buying a DCA as tehre's a downturn coming and more people will be in debt so more debts to be bought. Yes but as more people are in debt and lose jobs etc they won't be able to pay them back whoever owns them. Bejaysus the idiocy of these cretins.

Keep complaining think I'll pop over to the Bear Garden as the party's still hammering away.

NOOOOO!!! He'd be no fun 'cos he's got a hotline to the cagbot ;)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

I got 80 posts removed by the Cagbot. But I did get to do my 2000th post twice. :D

But I think the 3D rotating *** ******* was what finally did it. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

my complaint to OFT has gone this morning

oh how i'd love to see a certain OPERATIONS CONTROLLER at the job center

Wouldn't we all :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

If I saw him in there, I'd print him out around 3 miles of Job Centre Plus "toilet paper" and then hang him with it. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Now now FB, we have guests ;)

Hello..... If that is you Bob, I've emailed Watchdog about a certain SD you sent a friend of mine for an alledged debt your company had no agreement for. They're doing a feature where you'll be getting a mention. Better get the DCA book of feeble excuses ready for when the film crew turns up. :D

It won't help though, as she's already put in an OFT complaint too.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Hello..... If that is you Bob, I've emailed Watchdog about a certain SD you sent a friend of mine for an alledged debt your company had no agreement for. They're doing a feature where you'll be getting a mention. Better get the DCA book of feeble excuses ready for when the film crew turns up. :D

It won't help though, as she's already put in an OFT complaint too.

:lol::lol::lol:

Just been on the CSA website, look whats going on in march.

This week:

How to deal with harassing phone calls by debtors 1 Day Course March—London

There are an increasing number of instances where debtors are being abusive towards their collection staff; and further research carried out by the Association found that this is an increasing problem affecting a majority of members.

Dealing with these situations, while keeping up your company’s image, can be extremely difficult for collections staff, particularly those under the age of 18.

This training course is designed to coach your staff how to deal with these difficult situations.

The seminars are ideal if you:

· Are dealing with debtors on a regular basis · Finding it difficult to deal with certain situations · Are looking for alternative methods and solutions to dealing with poor phone calls · To educate staff on how best to approach these situations

Cabot have been my friends for 2 years(EDIT) Sent packing statute barred.

past due credit have been friends for 1 week(EDIT) Sent back to arrow, now statute barred.

This week:

There are an increasing number of instances where debtors are being abusive towards their collection staff; and further research carried out by the Association found that this is an increasing problem affecting a majority of members.

Dealing with these situations, while keeping up your company’s image, can be extremely difficult for collections staff, particularly those under the age of 18.

This training course is designed to coach your staff how to deal with these difficult situations.

· Are dealing with debtors on a regular basis · Finding it difficult to deal with certain situations · Are looking for alternative methods and solutions to dealing with poor phone calls · To educate staff on how best to approach these situations

Do THEY MEAN YOU FUZZY

Cabot have been my friends for 2 years(EDIT) Sent packing statute barred.

past due credit have been friends for 1 week(EDIT) Sent back to arrow, now statute barred.

They'd have to charge more than £350 for a day's course in dealing with me. ;) It would take the average threat monkey a week of training to work out I was taking the pee, let alone how to deal with the situation.

That's why they went for the cheap option of spending the whole day teaching the under 18's how to say, "You have to pay anyway", then hang up the phone.And charge them £350 out of their pittance of a wage for the privlidge.

It's the very thing Uncle Bob is paid to do, but doesn't.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

This week:

I note they have no time devoted to teaching them how to not buy up unenforcable debts with no CCA :rolleyes:

Anyway - i see they are charging £200-£300 :eek:

Whats a waste of money for something that will change nothing in general.

Its not the abuse that they have to worry about - its the debtors knowing their rights too much thanks to sites like CAG & no amount of courses is gonna change that :D

It shocking really, these are examples I've heard.

"You don't have a valid CCA":eek:

"Well actually, you can't sent baliffs":eek:

and the utterly disgracefull........

"OK, see you in court then":eek::eek::eek:

There are cases of DCA staff having nervous breakdowns on finding that, as well as being a failure at just about everthing else, they're useless at scaring people as well!

David

Then they get to talk to the Fuzzybobble. Then they think....."This woman sounds like Judge Judy off daytime tv...." Erm, Uncle Bob.....How do I deal with this......? :p

Got a few more work in progress thingis where Fuzzybobble pretends to be Borat, Arnie Swatzwotzisname, and an assortment of Sesame St characters. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I hope things carry on being quiet.

ESPECIALLY REGARDING THAT TOTALLY UNENFORCABLE DEBT OF MINE YOU HAVE WORST CREDIT - DONT EVEN TRY IT, IM A 'VULNERABLE PERSON.' :D I will have no hesitation in telling on you :D

:p *big raspberry*

God that feels better! Keep up the good work FB!

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

Ahhhh - subbing with interest :D:D

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!