HELP! Lowells,Red,Hamptons,Bank ruptcy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for that 42man.

How will that stop Red from persuing me though.They have said that they are going to be getting a petition for bankcruptcy. How can I stop that?

Also,do Red not have a legal obligation to supply me with something that shows they own this alleged debt?

This has been going on since the end of July last year. I have 20+ threatening letters form Red,Lowells and Hamptons.

This has been going on since the end of July last year. I have 20+ threatening letters form Red,Lowells and Hamptons.

and still NOT been to court.

whats that tell you.

they also told you at begining of march that they were going to fast track for bankrupcy,:roll:not happened.

If they had any confidence at all of a sucessfull court outcome,they would have done it 9 months ago.

they brought the debt for around £120,they want £1200:mad:

it is over £750 threashold for bankrupcy,BUT BLOODY BIG BUT IT WILL COST THEM OVER A GRAND:)TO DO IT.

they are upping their game now in the threats department,because they have payed out to much trying to CONvince you pay.

TIME TO REPORT THEM.

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

• 3 months later...