jbarnsie.......Halifax CCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have also noticed on three other credit cards i hold the credit limits have all been cut darstically this month

looks like halifax may be passing on info already and i havent even missed a payment yet!

any help on whether i should be chasing them up yet appreciated

i have also noticed on three other credit cards i hold the credit limits have all been cut darstically this month

looks like halifax may be passing on info already and i havent even missed a payment yet!

any help on whether i should be chasing them up yet appreciated

Hiya

if you sent your letter signed for have you checked on royal mails website to see if it has been recevied?

if it has you could either hold tight and wait or send an account in dispute letter

Hi JBARNSIE

i hope you are well

ok as with regards to our friends i wouldnt panic

wait for them to reply and we can go from there.

but dont hold your breath my hubbys been fobbed off since december and had the joy of blair oliver & scott to add to the mix!!!!

take care

pinky

Hi,

If it turns out to be enforceable, are there charges you could re-claim ?

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

right heres the correspondence i got from those lovely people at the halifax

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww310/barnsie/IMG_1117.jpg

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww310/barnsie/IMG_1118.jpg

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww310/barnsie/IMG_1127.jpg

thanks for any further help provided

all the best

HIya

does it say aplication form on the heading ?

coz as far as i can tell thats all it is it hasnt got all the prescribed terms , there for unenforcable the rest of the stuff is just blagging quoting sections to look clever

have you sent a sar to them? i did and they could never provide an agreement only application form

Subject Access Request - Debt & DCA

emailButton.png printButton.png pdf_button.png

User Rating:rating_star.pngrating_star.pngrating_star.pngrating_star.pngrating_star.png / 12

PoorBest Written by 42man

A subject access request which is an alternative to one being made for a charge reclaim. Geared more towards

debt collection...You should send a £10 postal order with each one and address it to the Data Controller at each company (send recorded or guaranteed) they have to respond in 40 days

Data Protection Act 1998

Subject Access Request

Dear Sir/Madam

Please supply me with all data that you hold on me. This includes in particular, but is not limited to, the following:-

1. The original signed, executed credit agreement/s and any terms and conditions that applied to the account/s at the time of default and at the time the account/s was/were opened.

2. Where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my account formerly held with ORIGINAL CREDITOR. - delete or add this depending on whether you are sending this to the original creditor/or a debt collection agency

3. True copies of any notice of assignment and default notices or enforcement notice that you/or name of the original creditor sent me, with a copy of any proof of postage that you hold.

4. Documents relating to any insurance added to the account/s, including the insurance contract and terms and conditions, date/s they were/ it was added and deleted. (if applicable).

5. Details of any collection charges added to the account/s; specifically, the date they were/it was levied, the amount of the charge, a detailed financial breakdown of how the charge was/charges were calculated, and what the charge covers/charges cover.

6. Specific details of the fees/charges levied by any other agency in respect of this account/these accounts and a detailed breakdown of said fees/charges and what each charge relates to and on what date said fees/charges were levied.

7. A genuine copy of any notice of fair use of my data as required by the Data Protection Act 1998

8. A list of third party agencies to whom you have disclosed my personal data and a summary of the nature of the information you have disclosed.

9. Copies of statements for the entire duration of the credit agreement/s.

10.Termination notices

PLEASE NOTE that unless otherwise stated by yourselves and if the above documents are NOT provided, it will be CONFIRMED that you are unable to reproduce/provide in any way shape or form any copies of the above requested documents. You are reminded that you have a duty to inform me if you do not have the above documents. This is confirmed in High Court Law - Ezsias v Welsh Ministers - [2007] All ER (D) 65 (Dec)

You are reminded that you are obliged to supply all the above documents in line with the Information Commissioners Technial Guidance update (Dated August 2007)

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply.

If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return. However, please note that the above address is the one which you normally use to communicate my private business to me and which you have hitherto found to be acceptable.

Yours faithfully,

sign your name but put crosses through it so it can't be 'lifted'

this it explains it better than myself. i did a sar to try and get a copy of the original agreement this way to no avail

thanks a lot pinky

gettin seriously annoyed as halifax are definitley passing my details on to bcard as they have lowered my limit significantly this month.

consdiering as of yet i havent even missed a payment to halifax (yet) how can they do this?

so just send the above letter and sit and wait pinky?

thanks again

nothing surprises me with the halifax!! lol read my posts wiv issues regarding my hubbys loan and cc with them

yes just send that letter be prepared to get alot of paperwork junk and most probably no credit agreement

wait 40 days then if you wish send an account in dispute letter or let them stew

take care

pinky