Robertson Holbrook

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Am trying to locate the company called Robertson Holbrook who stated that it could assist people in reclaiming bank charges. Sent off all my financial details in January 2007 (which they 'lost') and again in May 2007. Had a short response in July 2007 but since then nothing.

Has anyone any information regarding this company?

I am seriously considering going to the Fraud Investigators at South Wales Police because I believe that this company is holding information until the banks give in and then applying for the reclaimed bank charges and interest. I may be wrong but there is definately something strange going on.

ROBERTSON-HOLBROOK Home

I am seriously considering going to the Fraud Investigators at South Wales Police because I believe that this company is holding information until the banks give in and then applying for the reclaimed bank charges and interest. I may be wrong but there is definately something strange going on.
With all claims, except for severe financial hardship cases, being stayed, claims management companies are in exactly the same position as diy claimants ie waiting for the conclusion of the OFT test case.

• 10 months later...

Yeh RH are dealing with my bank charge claim, i went to there website and went into panic mode that it had all disappeared then realised they had changed there web address, just rang them after reading your post as im concerned. They have taken a number and are supposedly ringing me back this afternoon, so i shall wait and see. Past experience is telling me not to hold my breath tho

Feels like a lost little girl x